Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Such a beautiful plant the DG is I also stunted mine I grew but the smoke was top shelf!!! Think mine got almost 10" lol 14g dry I want to grow outside pretty bad just not able to for now. Yours look Killer ✌️
Ya mine was about the same, lol well worth the real estate though. Glad I had 4 more. Need to buy some more, if they're available.
That's the only downside of dealing with Mephisto, they have so much to choose from and you Know that whatever you do get won't disappoint. Makes it hard to make decisions lol I appreciate the compliment bud. My first time 100% organic and I winged it, hard lol
With this soil from the double grape I look to build on it and continue to do organics. I had planned on going all out with amendments and all this year, with my outdoors crop, but life kinda took a turn, so I'm stuck indoors for now. Got a new tent and light to fire up soon as I get situated. So I have that to look forward to also. It's a Mars 3.5'×3.5'×6' tent, and a Mars 2 900 (upgraded). The tent is a new design too, it has the diamond plated mylar. I'll be starting a journal to document whatever is grown there.

Ya mine was about the same, lol well worth the real estate though. Glad I had 4 more. Need to buy some more, if they're available.
That's the only downside of dealing with Mephisto, they have so much to choose from and you Know that whatever you do get won't disappoint. Makes it hard to make decisions lol I appreciate the compliment bud. My first time 100% organic and I winged it, hard lol
With this soil from the double grape I look to build on it and continue to do organics. I had planned on going all out with amendments and all this year, with my outdoors crop, but life kinda took a turn, so I'm stuck indoors for now. Got a new tent and light to fire up soon as I get situated. So I have that to look forward to also. It's a Mars 3.5'×3.5'×6' tent, and a Mars 2 900 (upgraded). The tent is a new design too, it has the diamond plated mylar. I'll be starting a journal to document whatever is grown there.
Tag me for sure !! I finally got my new space up and growing lol I don't have no life in it yet I took a few pictures but you can see me in all the pictures in the Mylar so all deleted hahahaha but I do have a nice space I need to maybe put a small AC in there but not sure if it's a idea that would work cause I would have to set the whole unit inside the room. And I got my autopots set up in it so hopefully I can Get some more Meds and your right about Mephisto there all good but my favorite I've tried so far is the Blue Toof
But I grew a seedsman [HASHTAG]#1Skunk[/HASHTAG] and it blows them all away some really Killer shit lol

Lol that's funny. Ya the ac situation sucks. That's the reason why or part reason I haven't started in the tent lol temps don't get too bad inside but I don't want to make them any worse if I can help it. New place I'm moving to I won't have the problem as bad. Where I'm at now it can get warm.
That skunk sounds good. I've got some photos that should give me a good skunk or two hopefully. I've got Nevilles skunk and blood rose, it's skunk based also.

The DG look like fire bud! How many ducks do you have going? You will be a busy man with plenty of meds

Tag me for sure !! I finally got my new space up and growing lol I don't have no life in it yet I took a few pictures but you can see me in all the pictures in the Mylar so all deleted hahahaha but I do have a nice space I need to maybe put a small AC in there but not sure if it's a idea that would work cause I would have to set the whole unit inside the room. And I got my autopots set up in it so hopefully I can Get some more Meds and your right about Mephisto there all good but my favorite I've tried so far is the Blue Toof
But I grew a seedsman [HASHTAG]#1Skunk[/HASHTAG] and it blows them all away some really Killer shit lol
I'm going to have to give that a go to. The skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I'm actually thinking about getting Sensi seeds version of skunk and Afghani [HASHTAG]#1and[/HASHTAG] Seedsman version. A Friend of mine that grows just bought 100 of Seedsman Afghan [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for $125 we're going into breeding together. Should be interesting.
I have some special pheno blue toof I need to get going to. I messed up 2 seeds of ten already need to get the rest going. One was just going slow and I gave up on it. Stupid I know, I don't do that often lol

The DG look like fire bud! How many ducks do you have going? You will be a busy man with plenty of meds
Thanks man. Can't wait to try it really. Glad I was able to keep it organic. Did you see the compost I got?
I have 2 gorilla gold×purple ducksfoot and 6 purple ducksfoot. Should be showing sex real soon if not already. Need to have a look see. Lol I'll check after work. Long day today. Oh joy, technically not supposed to be working, but it's pretty light right now. Just a lot of walking, but doc says that's good. I stop and ice if I start to feel much pain or discomfort. Almost there.

I'm going to have to give that a go to. The skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I'm actually thinking about getting Sensi seeds version of skunk and Afghani [HASHTAG]#1and[/HASHTAG] Seedsman version. A Friend of mine that grows just bought 100 of Seedsman Afghan [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for $125 we're going into breeding together. Should be interesting.
I have some special pheno blue toof I need to get going to. I messed up 2 seeds of ten already need to get the rest going. One was just going slow and I gave up on it. Stupid I know, I don't do that often lol
Can never go wrong with skunk lol

Can never go wrong with skunk lol
No I don't believe you can. Buddy I buy from sometimes has some super skunk. I love the buzz. It's energizing but relaxing at the same time lol could have been cured better but it gets the job done. I'm still smoking on the critical plus cbd I grew too, but almost out need to get more Started.

Back