Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Just a quick update sprayed them with Optic foliar overgrow today. Will post pics again tomorrow 24hrs and monday 48hrs.
IMG_20171125_170238.jpg
IMG_20171125_170204.jpg
IMG_20171125_170131.jpg

Sorry for the delay. It's been 48 hours plus. I gave them another spray this morning. Here they are this evening.
IMG_20171127_172442.jpg
IMG_20171127_172419.jpg
IMG_20171127_172353.jpg

Yesterday I did a small feed with Mendocino honey (molasses, yucca extract, yucca schidigera, seaweed extract) 3/4 tsp, Zeus Juice (humic acid, kelp extract) 3/4 tsp, and 1/4 tsp super thrive.
The hbss are 12 days and the critical plus cbd is 7 days. I'm happy with the growth this far. I've certainly done worse lol.

Howdy folks. Trying to keep this interesting lol the hbss are at 15 days and the critical plus cbd is at 10. Today we got our last Optic foliar spray for the week and the first real feeding. Again hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is getting fox farm trio, and solubles in flower. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is getting the Nectar for the Gods 6 bottle line up.
HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171130_201232.jpg

HBSS [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (pardon the soil on tips of leaves, top left)
IMG_20171130_201213.jpg

Critical plus cbd auto (a little slow moving One seed one popped, what can you do) it'll get better I'm sure.
IMG_20171130_201008.jpg

And here's a double of the hubbabubbasmellascope both are pretty uniform. Just a little over 4 inches for both. Structure and growth is neck to neck. I'd like to do a few more in the future for comparison. I've read that hbss is pretty consistent.
IMG_20171130_201050.jpg

Forgot to mention that the critical plus cbd auto is being fed with Nectar for the Gods also. I initially planned on fox farms, but the feeds are small right now, and it's easier for me to make half batches of the fox farm and with the extra from the Nectar for the Gods I'm feeding the critical plus cbd auto.
Since yesterday I've gotten over an inch from each hubbabubbasmellascope in growth, next update should be interesting. I hope. Lol

Giving them a spray of optic Foliar in the am. Might take pics later on. It's killing me not to lst the hbss, but at the same time the lower branches are doing well on their own. I've done some leaf tucking also, upper fans into lower fans exposing the the lower branches. They actually seemed to do well without my help. Been awhile since I have let a plant grow natural. I've seen good results both ways.
This critical is coming along slowly but surely. I will do my best to keep it, I hate giving up on a plant. I actually won these with remo chemo, so they were free. That's being said if I get a quarter oz or even less I'm ahead. Lol the soil is already dedicated along with time so I'm pretty sure I'll just keep it. Plus I'm interested in what it'll smoke like. I'm taking cbd orally now and I love it. Having some to smoke with a little thc should be great.

Back