Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Ya I feel you there I've used the super soil before. I'm torn between the idea of watering only and controlling things. I love the idea of organics, water only during the grow. I know ultimately I control what there, but I also like giving them what they want and need when they need. I have a huge compost bin 5ft by 5ft on a concrete pad that I've been throwing all my old used soil in. I'm planning on doing a worm farm at least, and possibly getting more into organics. I just need to read more. I have true living organics book, I haven't read it yet. I've got some info already, need to buckle down. To me organics is a lifestyle, if you're going to do it right.
Gbd soil amendment is great though. I used it on my sour cracks and they came out great, only thing I added was work castings in begining, and some Mendocino honey every few weeks.
Let me know how the dry nutes work out. Fox farm has some you don't hear about all the time I was thinking of trying some out. I like what roots organic does to though. Always try and keep options open. I like having my fall back though. Fox farm has never disappointed me. Just be careful with the solubles lol. I also use dynagro protekt ([HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in my opinion for silica) , optic Foliar over grow, that's new to me, but liking it so far, npk industries Cal/mag, and I use super thrive early on. I know probably the biggest snake oil of all but I like it. Lol I'll tell you what, if you clone anything ever, technaflora rooting gel rootech is beyond the best. That's my opinion, some may claim better I'm sure, but it's worked great for me. A bit expensive but worth every half a penny. I've cloned Everything with it. Even cloned a grape walker kush that stem hardened off, cut it and dipped it, 9 days later had roots. It was an auto so it was set back a lot but still, I've also cloned pretty big tops from topping plants. It's good stuff. Off subject I know lol
Happy Thanksgiving. Got my lil money on card waiting for this mephisto sale. Smh sour livers here we come. Lol
Hahaha I was just talking about the Mephisto sale in LS lol and I'm gonna try the roots on my grow as well as the nector on a plant I want to learn and like you said have options and organics is my first and only choice I eat it with all my food that I can and now I wanna learn to grow with it not just good killer smoke but delicious tomatoes and carrots and squash I like it all Bro!!

Hahaha I was just talking about the Mephisto sale in LS lol and I'm gonna try the roots on my grow as well as the nector on a plant I want to learn and like you said have options and organics is my first and only choice I eat it with all my food that I can and now I wanna learn to grow with it not just good killer smoke but delicious tomatoes and carrots and squash I like it all Bro!!
Hell ya I definitely feel you there. I love Gardening. Started a strawberry patch last spring. Hindsight is 20/20 lol need a bigger place to put strawberries, they blew up like crazy lol usually just do corn, tomatoes and some peppers. I've been slacking last 2 years honestly. Trying to move so don't want to fully commit yet. Hopefully this spring/summer I'll be into a new place. I do like heirloom tomatoes, flavors are to die for. Squash sounds good. Health wise I'm trying to get into more organic foods, definitely cheaper to grow your own. Lol

Hell ya I definitely feel you there. I love Gardening. Started a strawberry patch last spring. Hindsight is 20/20 lol need a bigger place to put strawberries, they blew up like crazy lol usually just do corn, tomatoes and some peppers. I've been slacking last 2 years honestly. Trying to move so don't want to fully commit yet. Hopefully this spring/summer I'll be into a new place. I do like heirloom tomatoes, flavors are to die for. Squash sounds good. Health wise I'm trying to get into more organic foods, definitely cheaper to grow your own. Lol
I'm in my permanent place now so this coming year I'm gonna start my garden off small and build it up! And it's time for Mephisto sale Bro hahahaha

I'm in my permanent place now so this coming year I'm gonna start my garden off small and build it up! And it's time for Mephisto sale Bro hahahaha
Nice, happy for ya, man I know there's no better feeling than that. Hope I can reach my goal sooner than later. Just keep on plugging along it will come. Ya it's here now, going over the strains I want and the possibles lol

Ya I thought about that. I think the freebies are a lucky dip, I'm content with that surprise lol Ordered nothing but livers, sour livers, sour alien livers, sour orange livers, bubbly livers, and AvT

Back