Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Because it is a Mephisto! I haven't ran my toof decay yet, sounds exquisite
Ya this my first of it. I think any of the toof strains are something to be desired. I lucked up on the freebies from the Black Friday order and got 10 blue toof special pheno. Supposed to be extra greasy.
I know regular sweet tooth is pretty potent smoke. The AvT is good I could go through the day on it just fine, but if I lay down I sleep well.

I'm late forgive me. Here the shots at lights on. We got a little done during lights out.
IMG_20171213_080017.jpg IMG_20171213_075957.jpg

Ya this my first of it. I think any of the toof strains are something to be desired. I lucked up on the freebies from the Black Friday order and got 10 blue toof special pheno. Supposed to be extra greasy.
I know regular sweet tooth is pretty potent smoke. The AvT is good I could go through the day on it just fine, but if I lay down I sleep well.

The special pheno sounds so fine! Cant wait to see one grown

I apologize @Simplicio are you watching the post or nah? If not I'll stop until I do a thread on it.
Wednesday night.
IMG_20171215_211738.jpgIMG_20171215_211719.jpg
Thursday morning
And I screwed up somewhere lol taking pics then have to crop. I deleted some I thought were old but apparently they weren't. So here's this mornings.
IMG_20171215_214126.jpg IMG_20171215_070700.jpg
This is my last posting these, unless your watching. No big deal. But I'll definitely let you know when I do a journal on it. I'll probably put it in the myths section with the question. I honestly feel like the question is answered from the links I've posted. I know some folks have to see to believe. Ultimately I could screw with pics, measurements etc. So someone would claim bullshit I'm sure. But screw it were all here to learn. If we knew it all we probably wouldn't be on the forums. Lol I've got cameras but don't know for sure if I can set up to do that. I've got video and regular cameras. I'll look into that. I think that's ultimate, bit also from the videos I've watched, it looks like they grow at night. When the leaves drop because they're not receiving light the plants move still. That's evidence enough for me. Watch the videos closely. I'll work on trying to make one myself.

I still haven't ordered optic Foliar overdrive, lol instead I ordered this. I've got impulse and attention issues lmao.
IMG_20171215_230459.jpg

Npk industries raw is pretty decent stuff. These little 2 oz bags give you 200 or more gallons each. I also use their Cal/mag.
And who doesn't like Young Guns? Lol Trying to turn my sons on to some older enjoyable movies.

If this is as bad as it gets...you be alright! Good old flic :thumbsup:
Lol thank you for the encouraging words.
I think they're starting to get into stretch mode. Still not many preflowers. Which from what I've read means they could get bigger. I think. Really making me anxious to try these bubbly livers.
Only downside with Mephisto, what to grow next. I took count and have 74 mephisto beans. Along with another 90 or so photoperiod beans. Including the new Remo Chemo. Life decisions. Lol

Lol..Oh HELL, man I know what ya mean, which Meph next? Lol I have three Liver combo strains and wondering why I didn't jump on the BL's ? :face: SEE...I have impulse issues. Hope your Girls start flashin their Poms for ya soon!

Back