Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Blue Toof special pheno, would be my pick lol but there looking awesome ✌️ Really Healthy looking to.

Looking Good! Any of those Mephisto beans are always a good choice

Ok here's the hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180103_220317.jpg
IMG_20180103_215557.jpg

Hbss#2
IMG_20180103_220120.jpg
IMG_20180103_220050.jpg

Critical plus cbd auto
IMG_20180103_215934.jpg
IMG_20180103_215900.jpg

Daym! The Hbbs are monsters bud. Great job
Thanks, they're definitely more than what I was expecting. So far so good, long as I can keep em alive lol I guess the picture I posted earlier yesterday didn't do them much justice.

Wow really stretching out lol ✌️
Ya they're working on it. Hopefully they fill out just as much with trich covered goodness. I've done some snipping at bottoms of branches hoping to put more bud energy towards the potentially larger sites. I'll be start beastie bloomz in next week or so that's supposed to help pack on some bud, at least for the hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. The Nectar for the Gods is just some tweaking of the nutrients I'm already using. We'll see. As always thanks for watching.

Ya they're working on it. Hopefully they fill out just as much with trich covered goodness. I've done some snipping at bottoms of branches hoping to put more bud energy towards the potentially larger sites. I'll be start beastie bloomz in next week or so that's supposed to help pack on some bud, at least for the hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. The Nectar for the Gods is just some tweaking of the nutrients I'm already using. We'll see. As always thanks for watching.
It's a pleasure to watch, you will definitely have the Buds and how tall are they ATM ?

Thanks. Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is 36" (3ft). Hbss#2 is 35 3/4". And the critical plus cbd is 23 1/2". Best I've ever gotten out of 3 gal containers. The critical is in a 2.6 gallon (3 trade gallons) I don't know why they can't just be what they're supposed to be lol

Thanks. Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is 36" (3ft). Hbss#2 is 35 3/4". And the critical plus cbd is 23 1/2". Best I've ever gotten out of 3 gal containers. The critical is in a 2.6 gallon (3 trade gallons) I don't know why they can't just be what they're supposed to be lol
That's a good Hight for small pot!

Back