Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

That's a good Hight for small pot!
Ya it is, what gets me is this isn't my usual soil, it was a mistake. My old lady was going by the nursery so I asked her to grab me a bale of pro-mix hp black and white bale, she got me the smaller bale of seedling mix. I normally add extra perlite to my hp along with Diatomaceous earth and earth worm castings, and sometimes lime. I didn't have any perlite, and that's the main difference between the seedling mix and the house the seedling has quite a bit less in it. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I'm definitely running it again because I have it,but I'd like to do a side by side with a couple clones or even more hbss, they grow Pretty much the same from what I've experienced so far.

You may have run on to the perfect setup lol that's what I'm looking for is a setup I can just repeat and know what to expect!

Possibly, I can't wait for next grow. Trying to find out where this solo cup grow is. Might do a sour crack or a bubbly livers lol

You may have run on to the perfect setup lol that's what I'm looking for is a setup I can just repeat and know what to expect!

Oh and the blue toof is a great suggestion. Might just do those or a combo of those and 3 bear og.

Possibly, I can't wait for next grow. Trying to find out where this solo cup grow is. Might do a sour crack or a bubbly livers lol

Oh and the blue toof is a great suggestion. Might just do those or a combo of those and 3 bear og.
I have a special pheno BT going now in a small pot I just wanna see what it does if I new about the solo cup contest I would have did it in that but now I'm gonna do a Sour Stomper in a solo cup and more than likely win the whole Dam thing with it hahahaha✌️

I have a special pheno BT going now in a small pot I just wanna see what it does if I new about the solo cup contest I would have did it in that but now I'm gonna do a Sour Stomper in a solo cup and more than likely win the whole Dam thing with it hahahaha✌️
Lol I hear they get some size to them too. That true? The sour stomper. Also what size does the Blue toof get typically? About to search for this solo cup grow.

Lol I hear they get some size to them too. That true? The sour stomper. Also what size does the Blue toof get typically? About to search for this solo cup grow.
Not sure how big they get I need to do some reading on them myself hahaha this my first Mephisto grow

Not sure how big they get I need to do some reading on them myself hahaha this my first Mephisto grow
Ahh man you'll love it. Haven't grown anything I didn't like from them. I've even had a couple mutant and/or duds, but still great smoke.
I think the sour stomper gets some size to it. I'll do some digging real quick and find an answer.

Here ya go buddy, it's the page from Mephistos strain guide. Should be a help.
IMG_20180104_155535.jpg

Back