Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

No im not doing one this round I've been to busy with work. I'm documenting it with picks and calendar but no journal ✌️
Got you bud. I don't typically do journals myself, but I'm usually outdoors also. So I just post pics occasionally and give some details.
I'm going to try and keep one from now on though. Need to get a tent to lol then of course more lights. Looking at more seeds from when I looked up that link for you smh don't need anymore though. Don't know why it's so tempting. Lol
Feel free to post pics here bud I don't mind. Interested in what you got going on.

IMG_20180104_190320.jpg IMG_20180104_185926.jpg IMG_20180104_185932.jpg IMG_20180104_185936.jpg
Here's couple picks from yesterday. Today will be day 28 for them and day 4 for the seedling which is the Blue Toof

@Cotton46 You got a nice set up there bud. What are the deals you've got plugged up to the right? Forgive my ignorance lol never seen them before.

I'm using
3gallon Roots Organic Fabric pots
GBD Amendment in bottom half & Roots Original on top
Also using Dry Nute line from Roots organic.
I pH my soil it's 7 and it has a .5 variable
The controller's on the wall are For my Heat and Humidity one is hooked to my Heaters and it keeps my room between 70-78
But this cold spell we just had has let me know my space needs work lol
The Humidity I have set on my Dehumidifier and I got it to come on and keep Humidity Between 40-50
And they both work perfectly to no probs what so ever I just need to insulate my room better!
I'm actually gonna build a new room soon. And I also just hung a CO2 Bag up under my fan yesterday

@Dudeski
Has Been helping me with my setup
He uses same Nutes he's been a big help as well as all you guys it's just easier for me to learn by reading and watching others then I just adjust to what I can in my world lol same reason I'm following your Grow.
I Fking love this Site lol

@Dudeski
Has Been helping me with my setup
He uses same Nutes he's been a big help as well as all you guys it's just easier for me to learn by reading and watching others then I just adjust to what I can in my world lol same reason I'm following your Grow.
I Fking love this Site lol
Hell ya that's what it's all about. Setup looks and sounds good. Not familiar with the medium in real life, but have read plenty about it. I have used the Soil amendment from GBD. I like water only for the most part. Plan on getting more into organics this summer, using amendments and all. This is a good site to buy from.
https://buildasoil.com
Free shipping on a lot of things too. I'm also getting info from here and the book True Living Organics by the Rev, long with a few other books. A Friend of mine is supposed to be sending me a bunch of PDF files on it also. I'd be more than willing to share if your interested.

Back