Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Hell ya that's what it's all about. Setup looks and sounds good. Not familiar with the medium in real life, but have read plenty about it. I have used the Soil amendment from GBD. I like water only for the most part. Plan on getting more into organics this summer, using amendments and all. This is a good site to buy from.
https://buildasoil.com
Free shipping on a lot of things too. I'm also getting info from here and the book True Living Organics by the Rev, long with a few other books. A Friend of mine is supposed to be sending me a bunch of PDF files on it also. I'd be more than willing to share if your interested.

Getting away from the bottles an ph adjusting is a big step getting dialed in. I need to get the boom from the Rev too. KIS sells amendments too, got free shipping my last couple purchases.

Getting away from the bottles an ph adjusting is a big step getting dialed in. I need to get the boom from the Rev too. KIS sells amendments too, got free shipping my last couple purchases.
I'll check that out. Free shipping helps a lot with purchases like that, shipping is crazy expensive for a bale of anything. Lol I understand that but still. I got my book from Amazon, it's Kindle version so it saves a few bucks, and it's really convenient being able to search chapters, highlight things, and now they have a place where everything you highlight goes to it's own book so to speak, almost like taking notes. I still like the physical versions of books though.

I'll check that out. Free shipping helps a lot with purchases like that, shipping is crazy expensive for a bale of anything. Lol I understand that but still. I got my book from Amazon, it's Kindle version so it saves a few bucks, and it's really convenient being able to search chapters, highlight things, and now they have a place where everything you highlight goes to it's own book so to speak, almost like taking notes. I still like the physical versions of books though.

I like an actual book too, just easier to handle.

KIS had fast shipping too, I was impressed. I have a video from one of the people there, I need to find it. Helped me Decide to jump in and try. I have 4 gallons of soil cooking right now!

You guy's are going the same direction as me I'm just learning now but I'm wanting my Grow space to just be water only after I set it up and also if I use nutes I want it to be Organics I'm also currently working on my outside veg garden for this year I want to eventually just use all my own stuff as far as soil goes! But it's all a work in progress. I have a expectations I tell myself one grow at a time until I get dialed in then just keep it same each grow!!

I like an actual book too, just easier to handle.

KIS had fast shipping too, I was impressed. I have a video from one of the people there, I need to find it. Helped me Decide to jump in and try. I have 4 gallons of soil cooking right now!
I checked them out some earlier. Great stuff.
I love ewc alone, already. If the rest of the amendments are just as loveable I'll be a happy man. Ones I get now also have rabbit poop in them so I get a little boost. My friend actually plants veggies directly into it. He's got an awesome garden every year. Just got him into cannabis this last summer. Needless to say he's hooked lol and he's already on top of the organic game.

You guy's are going the same direction as me I'm just learning now but I'm wanting my Grow space to just be water only after I set it up and also if I use nutes I want it to be Organics I'm also currently working on my outside veg garden for this year I want to eventually just use all my own stuff as far as soil goes! But it's all a work in progress. I have a expectations I tell myself one grow at a time until I get dialed in then just keep it same each grow!!

That's all it takes, one at a time. I'm still learning myself, I'm sure @Dudeski would tell you the same. In the grand scheme of things, it's no different than life itself. Sure you might do good growing for years on end, bit there's always something new to learn. If we can learn to be as self sufficient in life as we are in growing, I think that's the golden ticket. We all have the right to that as far as I'm concerned, too both. That's happiness.
I posted it on Live Stoners not sure if you guys seen it. I'll post again it again if your interested. Reading Jack Herers book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes". He has it published online for free. I plan on buying it also, just because it's an awesome book and he's a true pioneer of cannabis and legalization. But cannabis is like the epitome of self sufficiency in all aspects of our lives. Food, fuel, meds, clothing so on and so on. I truly believe that it can save the world, at least from what we've done to the environment and such. You're still going to have ignorant ass people around, bit hell it may help turn some of them around, ecspecially if they'd have a too lol here's the link.
http://jackherer.com/emperor-3/

I checked them out some earlier. Great stuff.
I love ewc alone, already. If the rest of the amendments are just as loveable I'll be a happy man. Ones I get now also have rabbit poop in them so I get a little boost. My friend actually plants veggies directly into it. He's got an awesome garden every year. Just got him into cannabis this last summer. Needless to say he's hooked lol and he's already on top of the organic game.

That's all it takes, one at a time. I'm still learning myself, I'm sure @Dudeski would tell you the same. In the grand scheme of things, it's no different than life itself. Sure you might do good growing for years on end, bit there's always something new to learn. If we can learn to be as self sufficient in life as we are in growing, I think that's the golden ticket. We all have the right to that as far as I'm concerned, too both. That's happiness.
I posted it on Live Stoners not sure if you guys seen it. I'll post again it again if your interested. Reading Jack Herers book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes". He has it published online for free. I plan on buying it also, just because it's an awesome book and he's a true pioneer of cannabis and legalization. But cannabis is like the epitome of self sufficiency in all aspects of our lives. Food, fuel, meds, clothing so on and so on. I truly believe that it can save the world, at least from what we've done to the environment and such. You're still going to have ignorant ass people around, bit hell it may help turn some of them around, ecspecially if they'd have a too lol here's the link.
http://jackherer.com/emperor-3/
In currently working my area getting ppl register to vote our Governor just released a date to vote now it's in June and not November so a lot of work to be done and get ppl to vote. I'm with you I feel this plant will give ppl there life back and create jobs and give ppl to choose there own meds so what you just said is spot on bro very well put✌️

20180105_201956.jpg
I bought tomato seeds from these guys to plant. They have all kinds of stuff and great prices if you are interested.

20180105_201956.jpg

In currently working my area getting ppl register to vote our Governor just released a date to vote now it's in June and not November so a lot of work to be done and get ppl to vote. I'm with you I feel this plant will give ppl there life back and create jobs and give ppl to choose there own meds so what you just said is spot on bro very well put✌️
Thanks man. I'm just relaying information. But that's the idea, to be informed and inform others. Pretty sure that's why Jack Herer published his book for free on his site, although it has sold over 700,000 copies.
Great job doing your part man. That's awesome. I'd like to get more involved with NORML myself.
Everyone is worried about Sessions and a federal crack down, I don't see it happening. Most Governor's if not all are willing to fight. Also Sessions only really said that he was giving the judges the power to say yae or nae. From what I've read anyway. Big reason he's against it is because he probably profits more from people being incarcerated behind cannabis than anything. He's got a lot of dough tied up in privately owned prisons. Sad world brother.

Back