Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

View attachment 847197 I bought tomato seeds from these guys to plant. They have all kinds of stuff and great prices if you are interested.

View attachment 847197
Thanks I'll check it out. It's actually not that far from me, well not crazy far lol my dad actually lives down there though.
I'm hoping to do a garden this year. I just did corn and tomatoes this past year. I was planning on moving, still am, but I'd hate to put too much work into it and have to leave lol Hopefully this year I'll be in a new spot with a nice yard to do everything in.
Love tomatoes, corn, peppers, greens, watermelon and pumpkin for the most part. Would like to get into some other things.

I like their selection, good old school strains too. I won't be buying seeds from the stores again!
Ahh man I feel you there, they do a lot of the old heirloom strains?
That's great. Nothing beats the flavors and colors of heirlooms. Got different tomatoes for everything, you can spice it up however you choose.

The heirlooms are the best. Mine this year didn't do too well. Plus the had very large cores that were hard. I know that the plants love my Canna ferts

The heirlooms are the best. Mine this year didn't do too well. Plus the had very large cores that were hard. I know that the plants love my Canna ferts
I agree, they are the best. Most vegetables I think agree with our nutrients, not to mention if it's organic. I don't use my nutrients on anything except for my strawberries. Which sucks because I've got a decent size patch, when I leave I can't take but so much with me lol The rest of the garden I use chicken manure. I'll take a few buckets and spread it where I plant in late February, early March, then I till it and spread just a little more, water and plant after a few weeks. Plant middle of may, sometimes earlier.
I don't use the manure on my plants though, maybe a tiny bit here and there but not often and if I do it's a plant or 2. It can be pretty hot so I'm cautious with it. Honestly I probably shouldn't even use it on my garden. There's a few chemicals involved with chicken manure, even after it compost properly it probably isn't the best thing to use.

I agree, they are the best. Most vegetables I think agree with our nutrients, not to mention if it's organic. I don't use my nutrients on anything except for my strawberries. Which sucks because I've got a decent size patch, when I leave I can't take but so much with me lol The rest of the garden I use chicken manure. I'll take a few buckets and spread it where I plant in late February, early March, then I till it and spread just a little more, water and plant after a few weeks. Plant middle of may, sometimes earlier.
I don't use the manure on my plants though, maybe a tiny bit here and there but not often and if I do it's a plant or 2. It can be pretty hot so I'm cautious with it. Honestly I probably shouldn't even use it on my garden. There's a few chemicals involved with chicken manure, even after it compost properly it probably isn't the best thing to use.
Correction, the chicken manure I have access to is what I'm referring to. Others I would suspect and/or hope are a lot safer to use.
Before chickens are put in the houses the litter is treated with this stuff called plt (poultry litter treatment) it's sodium bisulfate, that reduces ammonia levels and pH of the litter, basically an acidifier. It claims to increase the nutritional value of the litter, and is only used in 50% of the house on the surface. But then there's other things sprayed throughout the whole house, insecticide mostly, pyrethrin, boric acid, and something else im not 100% sure that the mix with it. The boric acid is a powder. Then you have the chicken feed itself that the chickens eat, God only knows what is in that.
My reasons for not using it a whole lot is strictly my opinion. I'd like to have it analyzed really. I could be sitting on a gold mine lol The bulk of it does get sold for fertilizer, but it goes through a process before they use it. Either way a little goes a long way anyways, with that shit (no pun intended) I use it but not excessively. Typing this and thinking has me thinking I've most likely consumed worse and put worse on my own food and smoke somewhere along the line. I did start with miracle grow, until I found out about other nutrients and Monsanto. Anyways I just wanted to clear that up, that this is my opinion about the chicken manure I have access to, it wasn't about any store bought products. I'm not familiar with them much and can't speak on them. I think the best approach if it's something you would like to use, is buy some chickens let them live free range, and either put down plastic and allow them to shit on it for awhile, which is easy, they shit everywhere all the time lol There was a show that came on called Farm Kings I used to watch and they had a big pen on wheels, they put a few dozen birds in there and moved them every couple days or so on the land they prepared for growing, so that's an option as well I guess. Good show too, think it was canceled though. Not enough drama for tv I guess lol Anyway just wanted to clear that up, didn't expect to make such a long post.

Correction, the chicken manure I have access to is what I'm referring to. Others I would suspect and/or hope are a lot safer to use.
Before chickens are put in the houses the litter is treated with this stuff called plt (poultry litter treatment) it's sodium bisulfate, that reduces ammonia levels and pH of the litter, basically an acidifier. It claims to increase the nutritional value of the litter, and is only used in 50% of the house on the surface. But then there's other things sprayed throughout the whole house, insecticide mostly, pyrethrin, boric acid, and something else im not 100% sure that the mix with it. The boric acid is a powder. Then you have the chicken feed itself that the chickens eat, God only knows what is in that.
My reasons for not using it a whole lot is strictly my opinion. I'd like to have it analyzed really. I could be sitting on a gold mine lol The bulk of it does get sold for fertilizer, but it goes through a process before they use it. Either way a little goes a long way anyways, with that shit (no pun intended) I use it but not excessively. Typing this and thinking has me thinking I've most likely consumed worse and put worse on my own food and smoke somewhere along the line. I did start with miracle grow, until I found out about other nutrients and Monsanto. Anyways I just wanted to clear that up, that this is my opinion about the chicken manure I have access to, it wasn't about any store bought products. I'm not familiar with them much and can't speak on them. I think the best approach if it's something you would like to use, is buy some chickens let them live free range, and either put down plastic and allow them to shit on it for awhile, which is easy, they shit everywhere all the time lol There was a show that came on called Farm Kings I used to watch and they had a big pen on wheels, they put a few dozen birds in there and moved them every couple days or so on the land they prepared for growing, so that's an option as well I guess. Good show too, think it was canceled though. Not enough drama for tv I guess lol Anyway just wanted to clear that up, didn't expect to make such a long post.

I wonder if you made a compost pile full of the chicken scratch and let the worm work on it a while. They are goid about breaking down bad stuff. Boric acid, boron, is a micro nute that Canna needs in small amounts.

I wonder if you made a compost pile full of the chicken scratch and let the worm work on it a while. They are goid about breaking down bad stuff. Boric acid, boron, is a micro nute that Canna needs in small amounts.
Great idea and convenient as I was planning on starting a worm bin. Was thinking of using these Japanese worms I seen, lol exotic ewc. My luck they endanger the other worm species in the area and it becomes a sci-fi movie in the making. Lol
On a more serious note, you done much with already composted material, like from the Forrest? I hear if you find some maple the soil that's been un bothered for years is full of beneficials, and the leaves and already composted material is really good for using in compost. I need to find where I read that.

Ok I got a question guys, what do you think this is? I'm was thinking maybe the lights were too close, because the lower leaves aren't doing this.
IMG_20180106_150630.jpg

I'm just getting off work. I'm going to shower then do some digging, I hope that's all it is.
Bit I'm also thinking I've read this as a symptom from a deficiency or toxicity somewhere. Not 100% sure on that.

Back