Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Here's a couple pics. I took today, after spraying them with overgrow, most likely the last time anything will be sprayed on them.
Hbss#1 59 days (8 weeks 3 days)
IMG_20180113_174307.jpg

Buds are stacking up.
IMG_20180113_174335.jpg

Hbss#2 59 days (8 weeks and 3 days)
IMG_20180113_174701.jpg
IMG_20180113_174732.jpg

Critical plus cbd auto 54 days (7 weeks and 5 days)
IMG_20180113_175022.jpg

I super cropped the top just messing around. That's why the top fans look like they're facing the camera lol I thought I had it supported better this morning, but before I took pics she had fell over some. I think she's good now though, I'm not big on the 90° super crop, 45° or less is more my style lol It's not something I do regularly either. I just did it messing around. We'll see what comes of it. I've done it with some lower branches this grow, and the tops of the hbss bit not as severe as this.

Some fat plants john! Really good growing. I can see alot of budsites that will turn into alot of buds in a few weeks. :pop::worship:

Some fat plants john! Really good growing. I can see alot of budsites that will turn into alot of buds in a few weeks. :pop::worship:
Thanks man. It's been a pleasure to grow. Biggest autos I've grown. Definitely looking forward to the next few weeks. Most the buds on the plants are stacked like that too.
Thanks again, bud just got to keep them healthy the bud will take care of itself lol Wish we all could just swap bud lol inbox it

Thanks man. It's been a pleasure to grow. Biggest autos I've grown. Definitely looking forward to the next few weeks. Most the buds on the plants are stacked like that too.
Thanks again, bud just got to keep them healthy the bud will take care of itself lol Wish we all could just swap bud lol inbox it

As you got them this big the rest of their journy will go smooth :nicethread:
If "zaping" buds was doable we would be smoking a different strain every joint :jointman: :passit:
Keep up the good job!

Looking great John!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks bud.

Update day today. Leaves got better but started back to yellowing. I flushed them yesterday, ppms in run off were 500-650 pH was just at 6. Flushed until I got ppms down to 150ish and pH 6.2-6.4. most of my other supplements are high in potassium. Too high potassium can show magnesium deficiencies. Too little magnesium with the cobs probably doesn't help. So I upped the Cal/mag and stopped the silica, kelp, humic acid. Straight nutrients from here on out with a little more cal/mag. Hoping that does the trick. I've got the sources of info that has led me to this conclusion I'll compile it all and post it. It's general info, but it's always better when it's in your face lol Providing I'm on the right track of course. In all my years Growing I've never had these problems. Maybe some nitrogen, powdery mildew, spider mites, European corn borers, shit like that. But I've also never grown with led (cob), I've done some hps and cfl Growing indoors, so I dunno. This is shot I've just read about and seen other people have problems with. Actually glad it's happening so I'll know better next time. I'll get some pics up soon.

Thanks bud.

Update day today. Leaves got better but started back to yellowing. I flushed them yesterday, ppms in run off were 500-650 pH was just at 6. Flushed until I got ppms down to 150ish and pH 6.2-6.4. most of my other supplements are high in potassium. Too high potassium can show magnesium deficiencies. Too little magnesium with the cobs probably doesn't help. So I upped the Cal/mag and stopped the silica, kelp, humic acid. Straight nutrients from here on out with a little more cal/mag. Hoping that does the trick. I've got the sources of info that has led me to this conclusion I'll compile it all and post it. It's general info, but it's always better when it's in your face lol Providing I'm on the right track of course. In all my years Growing I've never had these problems. Maybe some nitrogen, powdery mildew, spider mites, European corn borers, shit like that. But I've also never grown with led (cob), I've done some hps and cfl Growing indoors, so I dunno. This is shot I've just read about and seen other people have problems with. Actually glad it's happening so I'll know better next time. I'll get some pics up soon.
Can I ask why you are stopping the kelp and humid acid? I'm trying to learn about these two, especially the humic.

Can I ask why you are stopping the kelp and humid acid? I'm trying to learn about these two, especially the humic.
Don't get me wrong they're both good for root development, building resistance, growth, and are full of hormones, only real reason I'm cutting them out is to go back to the basics nutrient wise. Both are both full of potassium, using the bloom Nutrients I. Using are too, along with the silica. So I was thinking maybe I'm doing too much, or possibly just not doing enough Cal/mag or magnesium alone, because I'm not seeing calcium deficiencies. Soon as I figure out the problem or have it solved (which I pray and hope I have) lol, I'll reintroduce a little at a time. Still at a learning curve myself with LEDs I guess is the problem. Only thing I did different, other than lighting from outdoors is I didn't add lime, and this promix is seedling mix, I usually use the hp.
Here's a couple links that go more into detail about them and the different ratios you can use. This first one in particular says that kelp is great alone but used with humic acid it's even better. They're synergistic.
http://www.gardenandgreenhouse.net/...-and-seaweed-extracts-a-powerful-combination/

Here's a PDF file a lot of good info though.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAN6BAgTEAE&usg=AOvVaw02JOVGIBq63U07EjoM3gc_
I only know the basics about them. This is another learning curve lol
Another reason why organic is looking more appealing by the day too lol

Back