Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I use aurora/roots elemental. It's a powder I put in the soil as well as top dress and just water in. :thumbsup:
Hps users rarely have the ca mg problem!
I'll check the podcast out for sure. I bookmarked their link, now that you say it I think I remember seeing it, but didn't really pay it any mind. Thanks. I like their site, I've been read there and at buildasoil.com. And books of course. I'll check that Aurora/roots elemental out. Ya I know that about hps users. I'd rather be efficient in lighting though vs using less or no Cal/mag when needed. Friend of mine uses them, he's an old hippy. He'll turn one day lol I do like cmh though, and if I went back to hps (which I only used for 2 grows, years ago, ballast went up on me and I said screw it) I'd like to try one of the Deva square wave units.
I've got to get my picture update up. Shots been half way crazy around here. Kids school, Dr appointments, I've got one today myself. I'll definitely make time for it this afternoon though. I believe I got things under control not seeing anything yellowing around the edges like it was, and I had two leaves on top that had started to, but it's seems as though they have stopped. Other thing was it was mostly only in the hbss the critical showed slight signs of it, but nowhere near as bad. Only difference is the pots. The critical is in a 3gal (2.2) cloth pot.

Here's a quick pic. Not easy moving them around too much now.
Left is the hbss#1 and right is the hbss#2 (swapped places when I flushed them)
IMG_20180119_195226.jpg

Critical plus cbd auto
IMG_20180119_194955.jpg

Here's the leaves on the hbss#2 these 2 haven't gotten worse since flushing so keeping an eye on them.
IMG_20180119_201047.jpg

Here's some of the leaves on the hbss#1
IMG_20180119_201239.jpg

And here's the critical plus cbd auto leaves. Not too bad with this one.
IMG_20180119_195017.jpg

Still reading naturally lol and something else I noticed that I somehow missed is pH. Remember saying whole flushing it was at 6. Magnesium and potassium are best absorbed at 6.5-6.7 in soil/soiless. So that may have been part of the problem. Luckily I didn't flush with Ph'd water I flushed with my regular tap, which is 7.8ish and fed with 6.6-6.8 pH. I'll definitely be adding more lime in my mix next grow. Thought I'd be ok not doing it this grow. But apparently it helps, only reason I didn't was because I was out from Summer grows. Just something else I read that is probably attributing to the problems I'm facing. So I figured I'd share. This morning they still look as though I have it figured out. I hope so. Probably order lime today and some Epsom salt. Lol

I apologize for the delay folks. I'm feeding them all the same except for higher pH 6.7-7.1. the leaf issues subsided for a few days, then I got to thinking more about this humidity. I've bought a vaporizer it's keeping the humidity between 30-35% still would like it a little higher. Unless it gets better within next couple days I'll buy a humidifier. Here's the heres the lot of them.
IMG_20180126_062306.jpg

The hubbabubbasmellascope are 10 weeks and 3 days. Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on left and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on right. The critical is in the front middle and 68 days old it will be 10 weeks on Monday.
Here's a close up of the critical. It's not affected as much as the hubbabubbasmellascope.
IMG_20180127_201850.jpg

Hbss#1
IMG_20180127_201833.jpg

Hbss#2
IMG_20180127_201811.jpg

Daym! Nice room full , call that the jungle room.:headbang: the critical is a beast
It really is, considering the difference in pot size and how slow she was starting off. I've got 4 more of the bad boys (girls) and definitely looking into getting the other critical beans. I've already talked to @Dinafem-Mark he knows how much I love a critical strain. Lol I can't wait to see things in organic soil. Period.

It really is, considering the difference in pot size and how slow she was starting off. I've got 4 more of the bad boys (girls) and definitely looking into getting the other critical beans. I've already talked to @Dinafem-Mark he knows how much I love a critical strain. Lol I can't wait to see things in organic soil. Period.
I have the 2.0 to try, yours has moved it up the list!

I have the 2.0 to try, yours has moved it up the list!
From what I've seen and read, you'll love it. There was just a report on it I believe. I posted there myself. I forget the members name but, he got a nice yield and said it had a really good citrus flavor. I want to say orange. I'm a fan of any citrus, myself.

Oh yes, citrus Is very high on my list! I'm a sativa, haze lover. Indica just makes me too stoopid

Back