Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Should be epic to say the least. And shouldn't have no mold issues, your area should put that to the test lol Mine would too, I can't stand the humidity. You running any delicious seeds this summer? What is the new strain, eleven roses?

I sure am!! Running delicious fruity chronic juice again as well as 11 roses

OH hey...in the winter i grow in rock bottom humidity(10-25%). I don't see adverse effect despite being so far off optimal...
Well that throws me off, a lot. I know some strains are good in arid conditions, so naturally I assume that some won't. I've found some information on it but not much (talking about to low of humidity). Mine has been below 20% to 30% without the vaporizer, but the vaporizer didn't add much and it's a pain because of the vapor so I stopped using it. Looking at getting an evaporative humidifier with humidistat, so things don't get wet. Like I said it could be a combination of that and the soil. Literally some of my lower branches are drying out, so something is going on.

Drying out? You posted in the infirmary

Possibly I may not have been watering enough? I've given them plenty but never always practiced the 25% run off when watering. I always went with what I thought was enough. Outdoors is a different story, but I've also always used more perlite
I didn't use less on purpose I just got anxious and planted lol

Drying out? You posted in the infirmary
Na just here, I believe. I try and use Google and the books for most info. No offense to anyone, but it always seems like when seeking help on things like that you get a half dozen different responses and end up having to use Google, books, best judgement anyways lol Like with these I got cal/mag, phos., Potassium, nitrogen, etc.. Tad mentioned the same thing on the podcast. That's also actually where I got the broad mites idea from. Which I guess still could be a possibility, but I've looked over the healthiest to worse leaves with the scope. Spider mites I've seen enough, without the white dots they leave on leaves I can spot them on the undersides of leaves without a scope.

Na just here, I believe. I try and use Google and the books for most info. No offense to anyone, but it always seems like when seeking help on things like that you get a half dozen different responses and end up having to use Google, books, best judgement anyways lol Like with these I got cal/mag, phos., Potassium, nitrogen, etc.. Tad mentioned the same thing on the podcast. That's also actually where I got the broad mites idea from. Which I guess still could be a possibility, but I've looked over the healthiest to worse leaves with the scope. Spider mites I've seen enough, without the white dots they leave on leaves I can spot them on the undersides of leaves without a scope.
Waira is damn good at what he does. I would listen to him without question. A lot of other stuff isn't always accurate. I can't say I've seen branches totally dry out. How much are you watering?

Well that throws me off, a lot. I know some strains are good in arid conditions, so naturally I assume that some won't. I've found some information on it but not much (talking about to low of humidity). Mine has been below 20% to 30% without the vaporizer, but the vaporizer didn't add much and it's a pain because of the vapor so I stopped using it. Looking at getting an evaporative humidifier with humidistat, so things don't get wet. Like I said it could be a combination of that and the soil. Literally some of my lower branches are drying out, so something is going on.

Check out my cabinet grows....every plant in there doesn't seem to have a problem with ultra dry, high circulation conditions(growing 5-8 strains every round). This round i decided to take the lazy approach and didn't even make a humidity dome when they were tiny seedlings(clear cup over each plant to up the humidity) :shrug:
Sorry to add to confusion!!

Check out my cabinet grows....every plant in there doesn't seem to have a problem with ultra dry, high circulation conditions(growing 5-8 strains every round). This round i decided to take the lazy approach and didn't even make a humidity dome when they were tiny seedlings(clear cup over each plant to up the humidity) :shrug:
Sorry to add to confusion!!
Lol your good boss. Veg Everything was fine. It'll work itself out.

Waira is damn good at what he does. I would listen to him without question. A lot of other stuff isn't always accurate. I can't say I've seen branches totally dry out. How much are you watering?
I know boss I don't doubt that at all. They're not totally dry per say, it's hard to explain. I'm working now I'll try and post pics later.

Back