Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Here's some of the information I've read. It's not the original info I had found, don't know remember where I found that lol
1. With very low humidity, the plant is drawing water from the soil at a very high rate, and if the humidity is too low, the plant is unable to draw water at a rate equal to loss through the stomatal openings. The result is that the plants close their stomata, which slows the photosynthetic process (due to carbon limitations) and leads to stress, slow growth and compromised yield. Under severely low humidity, the plant will wilt and die because even its protective mechanisms cannot offset the water stress imposed by the lack of atmospheric water.
http://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/moisture-matters/

2. Humidity is a factor that partly determines how much your plants will drink. If the air is dry, your plants will tend to drink more at their roots. If they’re already drinking more due to high temperatures, low humidity can cause them to drink a lot of water through their roots and uptake too-high levels of nutrients. If your plant takes in more nutrients than the plant can use, the leaves will begin to show yellow or burnt tips, which is the result of nutrient burn. Sometimes too-low humidity can cause other apparent nutrient problems.
Not sure if the source of this is considered another forum or not. Hint: it begins with Grow Weed.........
There's a few others that basically reiterate what I've posted so far.
Now I'm not saying this pertains to all strains, as we know climate differences and breeding play a part. I'm quite sure I could grow sour crack in these conditions as they call for arid conditions in the description. The hbss might perform better also, as I said I think maybe the seedling mix may have helped this along somehow. I will run them again though in an attempt to test the theory. Wish I had two identical closets lol
I've started the shiatsu kush×bangi haze seeds already, soon as they get above ground I'll be posting on them I guess. Not sure what exactly I'm doing yet. I need to get a tent ASAP because I need meds too.
The hbss and Critical plus cbd auto are all getting water only from here on out. Started a few days ago.

That is a good find! It makes sense, nute heavy soil would cause a more heavy uptake than normal. Dang, now you got me thinking, it's too late for that.

Are you just in a room or do you want another tent?

That is a good find! It makes sense, nute heavy soil would cause a more heavy uptake than normal. Dang, now you got me thinking, it's too late for that.

I think it's the low humidity and higher transpiration, that causes it to uptake higher amounts of nutrients from the soil. I never really over fed anything or underfed.

Oh I'm in a closet at the moment, but plan on getting a tent also. I'd still grow in my closet.

I think it's the low humidity and higher transpiration, that causes it to uptake higher amounts of nutrients from the soil. I never really over fed anything or underfed.
I have no idea how hot my soil is with all the stuff I added to it, that was my thinking.

So you are thinking the low humidity messed up the somas and transpiration?

I have no idea how hot my soil is with all the stuff I added to it, that was my thinking.

So you are thinking the low humidity messed up the somas and transpiration?
Ya something like that. Reading over what I posted I realized there are a couple other sources I left out. I'm trying to find them now. I sent you one awhile back.
Burnt tips were the very first thing they showed though. So it makes sense to me. Low humidity also inhibits co² intake, and can cause them to be under developed and longer flowering. I'm experiencing that also. Like I said though it doesn't affect all strains the same. Some can handle it better than others.

As long as we are learning!
Of course. Just mixed some castings with soil and added azomite rock dust.
IMG_20180214_073601.jpg
IMG_20180214_073700.jpg

Back