Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Thanks boss, I've got to say you've helped me stay motivated a lot through this. Easy to get down sometimes when things don't go exactly the way you want them. Outside of watering issues when I first started growing, some deficiencies, mold (bud rot), powdery mildew, and bugs I've never had any problems like this. Live and learn, I know now, how important humidity is. I always just thought as long as it wasn't too high you were golden, now I know better. Thanks again buddy.
Thanks yo everyone else also for following along. Your company and interest is motivating in itself. I appreciate you all, I really do.
We are all here to help each other and we are all still learning every day! :headbang:

What a mighty grow you've got going there!! :crying:
I haven't a clue when it comes to feeding actual nutrients as you do, but they were all absolutely gorgeous until after a while post exploding as they did! In fact, I was admiring how you had a hand for juggling all those inputs!
So looking at those massive plants growing out of comparatively minute pots got me thinking whether the ensuing nute woes may also be partly due to the fact that the root mass hasn't been able to grow out proportionally to above-soil growth? Just a thought! ;)
Sure looks like they're going to give you a great smoke anyway -sheeesh, just the mass of those HBSS mains!!! :drool:

Very interesting thoughts on humidity! :astar:
And too bad you stopped checking when they actually did the most growing, I would've loved to have seen that confirmed :p
I'm pretty sure growth happens most during lights out too but never gathered actual data on it:jointman:
24/0 still works because the light-independent processes also take place during lights on, alongside the light-dependent ones.
But especially the Mephistos with their impulsive growth have shown themselves to "jump" up a few inches in the dark phase. I had a Sour Stomper growing up into my lights once, and do remember how I dreaded opening the closet every morning, fearing I'd find her to have grown yet again :yoinks:
I never had that fear in the eve, because during the day's not when she was doing it :rofl: haha

From the pix I'm guessing you'll need to keep up your patience for another week or so?
I'll be hanging here to hold your hand a bit along with the others, I can truly imagine how hard it must be at the mo!!! :d5:
Cheers! :pass:
Lol first off thank you for taking the time to read through this mess, after all the reading and your write-up yesterday. I woke up to 55 and counting alerts, and thought ok well this could be good or bad lol
Juggling nutrients is something I've become accustomed to. In reality it sucks, while I like the thoughts of being a chemist I dislike feeling like one just to feed my plants. Outdoors is much easier because I can mix it up by 5 gallons buckets, and typically don't need extra Cal/mag. I don't mind the fox farms so much, I've used them for a few years now with no problem. They have added some more bottles but I stick with the original 3 and the solubles. The Nectar for the Gods is something I got to try out and the 6 bottles are considered the beginners pack. Which is insane. Big reason why I'm going organic.
I'm glad you believe that plants grow at night/lights off. For the sake of me measuring I was doing it to prove someone a point, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't watching anyways. Some people don't have the capacity to learn and/or don't want to unlearn what they think is true. I like to be proven wrong (not really like) but I like the learning part of it, because now I can apply the new knowledge. Lol I thought it was pretty well known, but there's also a lot of flat Earth believers. I don't disagree that plants don't grow at 24 hours lights on either, I've seen it with my own eyes and I know people who swear by it. It's just not my thing.
I'd say definitely a week on the hbss judging by trichs, the critical cbd might be sooner but not much, hell it could be later hard to say. I've got some cloudy on all of them more so the cbd. I need a handy dandy scope like you have. What kind do you have? Did I miss that in the reading?
Oh and the hbss get big on their own, I think most use 5 or even 7 Gallon containers, I used 3 because I didn't want but so big of a plant, but I was beat at my own game there. I can't wait to grow these out again with proper humidity. Trying to find the right humidifier for my closet. The vapor from the vaporizer I bought, would get things wet, unless I had air moving across it, but they way I had it positioned and all, I didn't like it. I'll figure it out.
Thanks again. I appreciate your input, and I'm glad @Dudeski pointed me in your direction. I'm trying to gather as much info as I can, about organics. I think I have a good idea of where I'm headed for a base mixture, just need to figure out, the rest of the puzzle. Lol

Wow✌️ Much Respect Bro very nice grow and them buds look Killer sorry I've not dropped in more for some reason I stopped getting notifications from a lot of threads I follow! But congrats man and they look awesome
Thanks buddy. How you been doing?
It seems to be a problem we're all having. I think un watching then watching again helps lol like it restarts the alert counter or something lmao I have no idea, but it seems to work. Glad you stopped by. It's been a long road, but well worth the wait. Only thing I've cut a sample off of is the critical plus cbd auto, it's still drying but close. For regular smoke I've been finishing up some cherry pie. The hbss is getting tempting though. Screw I'll take a sample tomorrow at lights on. Lol
I'm usually bad with that.

Lol first off thank you for taking the time to read through this mess, after all the reading and your write-up yesterday. I woke up to 55 and counting alerts, and thought ok well this could be good or bad lol
Juggling nutrients is something I've become accustomed to. In reality it sucks, while I like the thoughts of being a chemist I dislike feeling like one just to feed my plants. Outdoors is much easier because I can mix it up by 5 gallons buckets, and typically don't need extra Cal/mag. I don't mind the fox farms so much, I've used them for a few years now with no problem. They have added some more bottles but I stick with the original 3 and the solubles. The Nectar for the Gods is something I got to try out and the 6 bottles are considered the beginners pack. Which is insane. Big reason why I'm going organic.
I'm glad you believe that plants grow at night/lights off. For the sake of me measuring I was doing it to prove someone a point, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't watching anyways. Some people don't have the capacity to learn and/or don't want to unlearn what they think is true. I like to be proven wrong (not really like) but I like the learning part of it, because now I can apply the new knowledge. Lol I thought it was pretty well known, but there's also a lot of flat Earth believers. I don't disagree that plants don't grow at 24 hours lights on either, I've seen it with my own eyes and I know people who swear by it. It's just not my thing.
I'd say definitely a week on the hbss judging by trichs, the critical cbd might be sooner but not much, hell it could be later hard to say. I've got some cloudy on all of them more so the cbd. I need a handy dandy scope like you have. What kind do you have? Did I miss that in the reading?
Oh and the hbss get big on their own, I think most use 5 or even 7 Gallon containers, I used 3 because I didn't want but so big of a plant, but I was beat at my own game there. I can't wait to grow these out again with proper humidity. Trying to find the right humidifier for my closet. The vapor from the vaporizer I bought, would get things wet, unless I had air moving across it, but they way I had it positioned and all, I didn't like it. I'll figure it out.
Thanks again. I appreciate your input, and I'm glad @Dudeski pointed me in your direction. I'm trying to gather as much info as I can, about organics. I think I have a good idea of where I'm headed for a base mixture, just need to figure out, the rest of the puzzle. Lol
Just remember to write down how you mix your soil together, someone I know didnt.:shrug:

And he is currently kicking himself in the ass!:doh:

Anyone know why it hurts when I sit down?

We are all here to help each other and we are all still learning every day! :headbang:
And "you know this man" in my Smoky voice.
Lol
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

I like this the best. It sums up our hobby pretty good. Stood out to me because I've had it easy really until this grow lol
“Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.”
— African Proverb

Just remember to write down how you mix your soil together, someone I know didnt.:shrug:

And he is currently kicking himself in the ass!:doh:

Anyone know why it hurts when I sit down?
Ahh while I'm at it.
Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
-George Bernard Shaw

That's why so far it's really basic. Lol I'm just going off the Coots mix I told you I was probably going to use. Plus a tablespoon of azomite per gallon of soil. Unsure about the rest.

Thanks buddy. How you been doing?
It seems to be a problem we're all having. I think un watching then watching again helps lol like it restarts the alert counter or something lmao I have no idea, but it seems to work. Glad you stopped by. It's been a long road, but well worth the wait. Only thing I've cut a sample off of is the critical plus cbd auto, it's still drying but close. For regular smoke I've been finishing up some cherry pie. The hbss is getting tempting though. Screw I'll take a sample tomorrow at lights on. Lol
I'm usually bad with that.
Doing good bro and I see you are to! My grow is really just beginning lol I harvested some mephisto and some skunk so I'm happy as hell lol and got more will be chopping in near future

Ahh while I'm at it.
Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
-George Bernard Shaw

That's why so far it's really basic. Lol I'm just going off the Coots mix I told you I was probably going to use. Plus a tablespoon of azomite per gallon of soil. Unsure about the rest.
I just started adding a couple tablespoons of everything that I had at the time. 4 of this 6 of that, didn't write it down. When I start the next batch I will share. The coots mix is good. I like it and I think you can add whateve r you want without messing it up too

Lol you'll be fine. I'm sure of it. You've made it this far. Hell this mix could turn out better. You never know.
Ya I like like Coots because it's simple. Although like he says, I wouldn't be using his Mix because I don't have his castings. So I'll say that platform or something lol
I was just listening to the kid podcast with Suzanne Wainwright Evans aka the bug lady.
I think it's episode 15 she's on episode 19 Also. But I was wrong in saying that fungus gnats are more of a pest than anything. The larvae do feed on roots. She also has a bit to say about using fresh green material as a mulch. Thanks for turning me on to that podcast. It would have taken me a while to listen to it on my own. Just getting off work. I'll get into this Short book and see what other info I can get for you.

Doing good bro and I see you are to! My grow is really just beginning lol I harvested some mephisto and some skunk so I'm happy as hell lol and got more will be chopping in near future
Nice. What did you grow from Mephisto? Who'd you get the skunk from? Don't you have a journal?

Back