Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I don't have a journal for the Bluetoof I just grew it out of frustration of me stunting my sky walker and DG lol so I put her in a 1liter pot and Bamm she has turned into the best one I've grown to date man! Here she is View attachment 866618
Damn good job man I got good bumps literally. 1 liter? I know that bud is nice and dense too. She looks good, awesome.

Shit I didn't see that one before I responded on the last. I might pop a couple more lol do a pond of green in solo cups.
Hahahaha sea of solo hahaha the solo is a sour Stomper I forgot to say lol and the Bluetoof is really sticky not sure if that's what they meant but she Gums up my scope when I check the trichomes and she also stinks like a chemical lmao but in a cannibis way hahahah

And yes that's right we was both asking I'm glad someone has a memory guess I smoke to much. After this 1liter showed me my 3 gallon was a waist of time so to speak I went and bought me some plastic 2liters I'm trying them now until I get my new space built then I'm gonna use my autopots and these small pots I want to make sure my med cabinet is never empty again lol

And yes that's right we was both asking I'm glad someone has a memory guess I smoke to much. After this 1liter showed me my 3 gallon was a waist of time so to speak I went and bought me some plastic 2liters I'm trying them now until I get my new space built then I'm gonna use my autopots and these small pots I want to make sure my med cabinet is never empty again lol
That's the spirit bud, keep the med cabinet full. You interested in trying any cbd strains? I can't wait for mine I took a little tester piece already.
IMG_20180218_195453.jpg

That's the spirit bud, keep the med cabinet full. You interested in trying any cbd strains? I can't wait for mine I took a little tester piece already.
View attachment 866671
I Bought some smoke it's been awhile ago was supposed to be high in CBD and I really didn't even get anything off it but yes I would love to land some Liggett CBD I've been told it's really good for the bone and joint problems I have . But I also need a high THC smoke as well but that's the beauty in growing your own meds I can have both and know what it really is lol

I Bought some smoke it's been awhile ago was supposed to be high in CBD and I really didn't even get anything off it but yes I would love to land some Liggett CBD I've been told it's really good for the bone and joint problems I have . But I also need a high THC smoke as well but that's the beauty in growing your own meds I can have both and know what it really is lol
I know the oil has helped me out a lot. More so with anxiety, stress, dulling pain, and sleep. There's a dispute about the oil I use being from industrial hemp, and it doesn't work as well. I can say the cbd alone helps, it is better when I take a few tokes. But, what isn't lmao
That's why I'm so intrigued by this critical plus cbd, if I find I need a little more thc, I can grind that up and throw it in with it. I strongly believe in the Entourage effect. Everyone is different and has to find the balance that works best for them. I look at the Jamaican cup, and the strains there in Jamaica. If you notice many of the strains are only in the teens when it comes to the and a few have been found to be high in cbd. Jamaica is known for good ganja. America as well as others, I think personally, focus on the wrong things. Like thc, which is great, but not alone.
If you decide to grow your own cbd bud, I highly recommend Dinafem, partly because it's the only cbd strain I've grown, partly because cbd does work, the rest I Dunno lol but Dinafem is proven to have good genetics, I'm confident this will be a winner.
I think mephisto is working on a cbd strain too. Definitely looking forward to that.

I agree on dinafem, top notch genetics. They are a sole supplier of cbd Seeds for a Canadian company

I know the oil has helped me out a lot. More so with anxiety, stress, dulling pain, and sleep. There's a dispute about the oil I use being from industrial hemp, and it doesn't work as well. I can say the cbd alone helps, it is better when I take a few tokes. But, what isn't lmao
That's why I'm so intrigued by this critical plus cbd, if I find I need a little more thc, I can grind that up and throw it in with it. I strongly believe in the Entourage effect. Everyone is different and has to find the balance that works best for them. I look at the Jamaican cup, and the strains there in Jamaica. If you notice many of the strains are only in the teens when it comes to the and a few have been found to be high in cbd. Jamaica is known for good ganja. America as well as others, I think personally, focus on the wrong things. Like thc, which is great, but not alone.
If you decide to grow your own cbd bud, I highly recommend Dinafem, partly because it's the only cbd strain I've grown, partly because cbd does work, the rest I Dunno lol but Dinafem is proven to have good genetics, I'm confident this will be a winner.
I think mephisto is working on a cbd strain too. Definitely looking forward to that.
I definitely look into it I grew a skunk my first grow and the smoke was superb some the best I've ever smoked and the reason why I think is it took my pain away for hours and I could still work and focus that's why I've grown same one every grow I have one soaking now my main goal in growing is for my meds the only place I can get CBD oil here I don't trust that it's even real lol but I definitely would like to give it a try I work to much and if I don't have a good smoke my only option is oxycodone or other shit shit messes me up in other ways lol

Back