Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I agree on dinafem, top notch genetics. They are a sole supplier of cbd Seeds for a Canadian company
Cool I didn't know that. That little baby nug I shared a picture of is just about dry enough for smoking. Might try it tonight lol I wish there was a way I could express how excited I am about this plant. And to think I was actually thinking about pulling the plug on her. Gladly I didn't. She definitely picked up the pace when I least expected it. I've got a few more to grow out.
I was just looking at the site (Dinafem) at their, amnesia cbd, cheese cbd, and og kush cbd. Probably go with the amnesia and cheese though. Hell might just keep it going with the critical but I'm actually a fan of all 3 lol

I definitely look into it I grew a skunk my first grow and the smoke was superb some the best I've ever smoked and the reason why I think is it took my pain away for hours and I could still work and focus that's why I've grown same one every grow I have one soaking now my main goal in growing is for my meds the only place I can get CBD oil here I don't trust that it's even real lol but I definitely would like to give it a try I work to much and if I don't have a good smoke my only option is oxycodone or other shit shit messes me up in other ways lol
Damn that sucks I get mine from diamond cbd. They're good folks, I ordered from them during black Friday also, 50% off. Free Shipping and they even sent me another bottle, no questions asked, because my bottle had leaked some. They're in Florida check em out if you get the chance, like I said it's industrial hemp cbd, add your own the, lol not hard to do. I work a lot myself so I definitely understand. Screw opiates too. While I love the feeling, I got caught up in loving it too much, it became a problem. Drs gave me this new (not new anymore) shit, Suboxone. Now I'm stuck on it, but over the last year I've managed to get my dose down a lot. I'm currently trying to go further than that and skip doses and only take it when I need it. It may take awhile longer, but I can see me being free and clear of it in the next year. It's hard.

This is the one I was looking for

I've seen this one before, believe it or not. Not sure if you posted it elsewhere, if someone else did or I stumbled upon it myself, Definitely a good watch. Like Coot says, noone feeds the redwoods. Lol

Damn that sucks I get mine from diamond cbd. They're good folks, I ordered from them during black Friday also, 50% off. Free Shipping and they even sent me another bottle, no questions asked, because my bottle had leaked some. They're in Florida check em out if you get the chance, like I said it's industrial hemp cbd, add your own the, lol not hard to do. I work a lot myself so I definitely understand. Screw opiates too. While I love the feeling, I got caught up in loving it too much, it became a problem. Drs gave me this new (not new anymore) shit, Suboxone. Now I'm stuck on it, but over the last year I've managed to get my dose down a lot. I'm currently trying to go further than that and skip doses and only take it when I need it. It may take awhile longer, but I can see me being free and clear of it in the next year. It's hard.
I think here it's legal if it has under 3% THC so the Hemp wouldn't have any right?
If so that has my mind thinking now lol like you say I can smoke a bit to give the balance but let the CBD do its thing as well , I have a buddy he uses CBD every day he says it's all he needs he don't take anything else but vitamins lol but he gets his from the place I don't trust but he swears by it!

I like the fact you can soak your compost and water with it. Then throw it back in the pile and use it again, that's good stuff.

I need a handy dandy scope like you have. What kind do you have? Did I miss that in the reading?
Oh and the hbss get big on their own, I think most use 5 or even 7 Gallon containers, I used 3 because I didn't want but so big of a plant, but I was beat at my own game there. I can't wait to grow these out again with proper humidity. Trying to find the right humidifier for my closet. The vapor from the vaporizer I bought, would get things wet, unless I had air moving across it, but they way I had it positioned and all, I didn't like it. I'll figure it out.
Thanks again. I appreciate your input, and I'm glad @Dudeski pointed me in your direction. I'm trying to gather as much info as I can, about organics. I think I have a good idea of where I'm headed for a base mixture, just need to figure out, the rest of the puzzle. Lol
my digital microscope digiscope.jpg is just a random cheapo thingie (price tag like 20-30€), and considering it says "20x - 800x" sure sucks badly lol but it gets the job done, and has given me some really nice insights into bugs too :D
Really cool you're looking into organics too, if anything it's what's going to save the world, so the more people rolling up their sleeves the better!
Cheers!

my digital microscope View attachment 866813 is just a random cheapo thingie (price tag like 20-30€), and considering it says "20x - 800x" sure sucks badly lol but it gets the job done, and has given me some really nice insights into bugs too :D
Really cool you're looking into organics too, if anything it's what's going to save the world, so the more people rolling up their sleeves the better!
Cheers!
Ok cool I've seen those. I spent $10 on a little handheld microscope. It gets me through what I need to, but I'd much rather spend a little more for better quality that also takes pictures. Have you tried it for any soil biology purposes?
I'm with you 110% I believe using industrial hemp as a renewable resource for fuel, building, clothing, paper products, along with other things, and Cannabis more as actual medicine, in conjunction with organics will save the world. I've known the possibilities of using hemp for purposes like that, but reading Jack Herer's The Emperor Wears No Clothes has definitely ran it home for me. I think it should be required reading. There's an online version that I've been reading. Here's the link if you haven't already read it and if your interested.
https://jackherer.com/emperor-3/
It's crazy how big a part hemp played in the world, and how it was demonized like it was. It doesn't surprise me though, I'm pretty sure the the shape the world is in now reflects our ignorance as humans.

I think here it's legal if it has under 3% THC so the Hemp wouldn't have any right?
If so that has my mind thinking now lol like you say I can smoke a bit to give the balance but let the CBD do its thing as well , I have a buddy he uses CBD every day he says it's all he needs he don't take anything else but vitamins lol but he gets his from the place I don't trust but he swears by it!
Ya it's legal. I could see how thats all he needs. Jorge Cervantes had a site you could buy it in powder form and mix it into things. For some reason it's not available anymore to my knowledge. Diamond cbd isn't bad though, the oil I get can either be used under the tongue or you can add it to your vape juice. I just use it under the tongue for the most part. If I can keep it in bud though I think I'll be good lol this critical cbd is pretty good. You get decent little buzz off of it too. Should only be better when it comes to chop time. Why don't you trust the one place for cbd? If you don't mind me asking.

Ok cool I've seen those. I spent $10 on a little handheld microscope. It gets me through what I need to, but I'd much rather spend a little more for better quality that also takes pictures. Have you tried it for any soil biology purposes?
I'm with you 110% I believe using industrial hemp as a renewable resource for fuel, building, clothing, paper products, along with other things, and Cannabis more as actual medicine, in conjunction with organics will save the world. I've known the possibilities of using hemp for purposes like that, but reading Jack Herer's The Emperor Wears No Clothes has definitely ran it home for me. I think it should be required reading. There's an online version that I've been reading. Here's the link if you haven't already read it and if your interested.
https://jackherer.com/emperor-3/
It's crazy how big a part hemp played in the world, and how it was demonized like it was. It doesn't surprise me though, I'm pretty sure the the shape the world is in now reflects our ignorance as humans.
Ah thanks! funnily, I knew of a Jack Herer strain and the book title, but not that there was actually a GUY called Jack Herer lol
**sweet sunrise of enlightenment**

And nope, microscopes with light from above are useless for soil, you really need that light coming from under and going through the sample, and then condense that light to get shadowing,the only way we can see lots of microbes' contours and details.
Cheers!

Back