Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Nice. What did you grow from Mephisto? Who'd you get the skunk from? Don't you have a journal?
I have a Dark Devil from sweet seeds and 24carrot from Mephisto i Will tag you in that journal what I've already harvested was a double Grape and a sky walker I got 7-9 grams each the skunk is a [HASHTAG]#1skunk[/HASHTAG] from sensi seeds I don't have a weight on it I've not tried the sky walker but the double Grape is fking killer lol and I have another skunk from seedsman's soaking now will put in soil in morning.

I've listened to a couple more YouTube videos by The same lady Cali posted, she is extremely interesting! Makes good points about teas/extracts. I'll find it after while

That solo is a badass!
She is 41 Days today and she drinks like a fish now lol
IMG_20180218_170916.jpg

I have a Dark Devil from sweet seeds and 24carrot from Mephisto i Will tag you in that journal what I've already harvested was a double Grape and a sky walker I got 7-9 grams each the skunk is a [HASHTAG]#1skunk[/HASHTAG] from sensi seeds I don't have a weight on it I've not tried the sky walker but the double Grape is fking killer lol and I have another skunk from seedsman's soaking now will put in soil in morning.
Fuck|πg A right, I did double grape for my Mephisto comp that ended in December. The plant turned out to be a dud, partly my fault I think. I started it outdoors in not so great weather until I got my lights situated. The smoke was killer though. I grew a Skywalker out during the summer it to was good smoke. I keep forgetting I have more double grape wtf. Lol Can't go wrong with Sensi, some folks claim some of the strains aren't as good as they used to be, but it's few and far between. They got good proven genetics.

I also have a 50day old blue toof and
My solo is also still alive lol
I actually just put one of those in germ with 3 sour crack. Can't wait to see the results. Please send me the link.

Fuck|πg A right, I did double grape for my Mephisto comp that ended in December. The plant turned out to be a dud, partly my fault I think. I started it outdoors in not so great weather until I got my lights situated. The smoke was killer though. I grew a Skywalker out during the summer it to was good smoke. I keep forgetting I have more double grape wtf. Lol Can't go wrong with Sensi, some folks claim some of the strains aren't as good as they used to be, but it's few and far between. They got good proven genetics.

I actually just put one of those in germ with 3 sour crack. Can't wait to see the results. Please send me the link.
I don't have a journal for the Bluetoof I just grew it out of frustration of me stunting my sky walker and DG lol so I put her in a 1liter pot and Bamm she has turned into the best one I've grown to date man! Here she is
IMG_20180218_170909.jpg

2 of the sour crack actually came from a sour crack that I grew out. I let it go until it was really amber and I guess it didn't like it much. Never seen any nanners and I know if another plant did it it would have been loaded plus it was alone under CFLs . We'll see what happens. Worse case I'll end up with 1 and 1 blue toof and room to plant more. The seeds are beautiful though and already showing tail. Lol

This one is a freebie the special pheno they give out on black Friday sales
Ya same here. I think we talked about that lol because we asked why it was special. Isn't it supposed to be extra greasy? Damn might try and pop another lol

Back