Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Me too, I got it's companion basalt .

I thought you did. I'm not sure if you're using one you need the other. Both are about remineralization along with greensand. Im still looking into it as far as differences. But the life in the soil, to my understanding makes the minerals more available to the plant, so I think you have to have good biology to gain it's full potential.

I am hoping to keep mine active, the compost should I'd I feed the soil enough molasses and alfalfa

Here's an update on the critical plus cbd auto. It's 89 days and will be 13 weeks this Monday (91 days) been getting water only but I decided to give it a proper flush and check the ppms of the run off. I've got it down to 164ppms. I know many of us want that high thc, I do as well, but I can't explain the joy it brings, and anticipation, to be this much closer to partaking in such a wonderful plant. Here she is.
IMG_20180217_185740.jpg

IMG_20180214_082158.jpg

IMG_20180217_185659.jpg

I'll have some hubbabubbasmellascope updates here soon

Alright here's the hubbabubbasmellascope 1 and 2. The problems we had in flower jeapordized flower development and yield I'm sure of that. But they're turning around for the better. Buds are dense as hell, and it's a greasy mess even to mess around with the plants. They're both at the same age 94 days, they'll be 14 weeks (98 days) this coming Wednesday.
Hbss#1
IMG_20180217_192744.jpg

IMG_20180217_192626.jpg

Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180217_192839.jpg

IMG_20180217_192551.jpg

Here's a quick pic of the 2 together, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] left, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] right.
IMG_20180217_192511.jpg

Not the best pic. Lights on it's worse lol Looking forward to the smoke. Never had bubblegum that I know of, but heard nothing but good things about it. My old hippy friend is going nuts about it. Planning on keeping all the larger to medium size buds for smoke and making butter, and trying my hand at an ice water extraction with the smaller buds and sugar leaf. Had these bags going on 2 years lol I'd say it's time to use them.

Mighty fine job bud! Going to be some great smoke :d5:
Thanks boss, I've got to say you've helped me stay motivated a lot through this. Easy to get down sometimes when things don't go exactly the way you want them. Outside of watering issues when I first started growing, some deficiencies, mold (bud rot), powdery mildew, and bugs I've never had any problems like this. Live and learn, I know now, how important humidity is. I always just thought as long as it wasn't too high you were golden, now I know better. Thanks again buddy.
Thanks yo everyone else also for following along. Your company and interest is motivating in itself. I appreciate you all, I really do.

What a mighty grow you've got going there!! :crying:
I haven't a clue when it comes to feeding actual nutrients as you do, but they were all absolutely gorgeous until after a while post exploding as they did! In fact, I was admiring how you had a hand for juggling all those inputs!
So looking at those massive plants growing out of comparatively minute pots got me thinking whether the ensuing nute woes may also be partly due to the fact that the root mass hasn't been able to grow out proportionally to above-soil growth? Just a thought! ;)
Sure looks like they're going to give you a great smoke anyway -sheeesh, just the mass of those HBSS mains!!! :drool:

Very interesting thoughts on humidity! :astar:
And too bad you stopped checking when they actually did the most growing, I would've loved to have seen that confirmed :p
I'm pretty sure growth happens most during lights out too but never gathered actual data on it:jointman:
24/0 still works because the light-independent processes also take place during lights on, alongside the light-dependent ones.
But especially the Mephistos with their impulsive growth have shown themselves to "jump" up a few inches in the dark phase. I had a Sour Stomper growing up into my lights once, and do remember how I dreaded opening the closet every morning, fearing I'd find her to have grown yet again :yoinks:
I never had that fear in the eve, because during the day's not when she was doing it :rofl: haha

From the pix I'm guessing you'll need to keep up your patience for another week or so?
I'll be hanging here to hold your hand a bit along with the others, I can truly imagine how hard it must be at the mo!!! :d5:
Cheers! :pass:

Wow✌️ Much Respect Bro very nice grow and them buds look Killer sorry I've not dropped in more for some reason I stopped getting notifications from a lot of threads I follow! But congrats man and they look awesome

Back