Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

There have been a few runs of delicious here. Virginia Gent has run sugar black rose. I will move the critical jack way up. Getting involved in testing has messed up my schedule!

And I am also very happy to have met you on here. Yoiu have helped me a ton! I owe ya for sure buddy. We need to run a delicious seed thread, a communal grow. Would be a nice showcase of their stuff.
Cool I'll have too check that out. Virginia sounds like it could be local lol
Ya we should pull something together. I showed you the cotton candy didn't I? It's only a bud shot. That was from 2 summers ago.

Cool I'll have too check that out. Virginia sounds like it could be local lol
Ya we should pull something together. I showed you the cotton candy didn't I? It's only a bud shot. That was from 2 summers ago.
Show me again! Tomorrow my buddy is going to water with our first compost extract.

Virginia Gent is a good grower, he uses ther bottle but has a good thread

Cool deal what's in the compost? Was just listening to the podcast as usual. Lol if I work I'm listening to the podcast lol I'm starting to memorize things. Bit it was the guy that wrote teaming with Nutrients, microbes, and fungi. He was saying that until the mychorrizae has established don't add inputs as far as phosphorus goes. He said you can get away with it yes, but for the best results wait until the mychorrizae is well established.
IMG_20170530_224054.jpg

That's the cotton candy from delicious. I could have let it go longer. Great uplifting smoke.
For the hell of it here's a Dr Krippling mind'cantrol bud. This shit was greasy and potent.
IMG_20170917_201717.jpg

Actually that's sour livers. Sorry here's the Dr Krippling mind'cantrol.
IMG_20180219_221047.jpg

Cool deal what's in the compost? Was just listening to the podcast as usual. Lol if I work I'm listening to the podcast lol I'm starting to memorize things. Bit it was the guy that wrote teaming with Nutrients, microbes, and fungi. He was saying that until the mychorrizae has established don't add inputs as far as phosphorus goes. He said you can get away with it yes, but for the best results wait until the mychorrizae is well established.
View attachment 867267
That's the cotton candy from delicious. I could have let it go longer. Great uplifting smoke.
For the hell of it here's a Dr Krippling mind'cantrol bud. This shit was greasy and potent.
View attachment 867268
Actually that's sour livers. Sorry here's the Dr Krippling mind'cantrol.
View attachment 867269
Cotton candy! Daym , how have I missed that one.

I have to look but the Malibu compost has had good reviews. Looks good in the bag, but I have to figure out how to keep it happy in the bag since it will last a while.

Also, Dr. Krippling is a under the radar breeder too. Everything I have seen from them is excellent.

I read some interesting things last night in the intelligent gardener, I'll have to post shots and page numbers. Calcium/gypsum and how important it is to the balance in the soil.

Cotton candy! Daym , how have I missed that one.

I have to look but the Malibu compost has had good reviews. Looks good in the bag, but I have to figure out how to keep it happy in the bag since it will last a while.
Ya she's a winner. I like the Genetics behind it too. Power plant×lavender it's a good up buzz, great for work, but you'll need an Indica to reverse the effects if smoked to close to bed time lol. She eats well too. But hopefully I'll be organic by the time I grow it again.
Not sure how to keep it happy in the bag. Couldn't you do like an active compost outside of the bag and just turn it every now and then? I don't know much about that. I'd message Tad.
Also, Dr. Krippling is a under the radar breeder too. Everything I have seen from them is excellent.

I read some interesting things last night in the intelligent gardener, I'll have to post shots and page numbers. Calcium/gypsum and how important it is to the balance in the soil.
Ya he's just released some new stuff too. One is grand heft auto and gorilla glue I think. Sounds like some good smoke. I was on the site a couple of days ago. I've heard good things about gypsum, but don't you have a calcium input already? Again not well versed in that department as of yet. Lol I found this a day or two ago on calcium. I'll give you the link to the whole thing too. It's pretty straight forward.

Calcium is part of cell walls and membranes; it controls movement in and out of cells, reacts with waste products and neutralizes toxic materials. Calcium activates many enzyme systems, it improves microbial activity and it enhances uptake of other nutrients. Essential for cell division. Increases cell density, and improves texture (crunch) of crops. Critical for balancing excess nitrogen. Critical for disease suppression.Having the correct amount of calcium in the soil will require less nitrogen. The calcium will loosen the soil and make more nitrogen available. Too much calcium can tie up all other nutrients especially magnesium, potassium, boron, zinc and copper.
Calcium cation saturation needs to be over 60% before you add gypsum (calcium sulfate) to lower excess magnesium otherwise the sulfur in the gypsum will take out the calcium first. Add limestone first to raise calcium to 60%, and then add enough gypsum to raise calcium levels to 68%. One third of applied calcium will become available the first year and it takes 3 years to be completely utilized. Solution grade limestone will become 100% available within 1-3 months.
Limestone applied to the surface of the soil will work its way into the soil at the rate of 1” per year.
Calcium leaches with excess rain or irrigation. Don’t add over 4 tons per acre of limestone in any one year.

https://woodleaffarm.com/enlivening-soil/
Like I said it's pretty straight forward. It covers all or most nutrients and minerals. Oh beneficial nematodes help too. They were taking about that on the same episode with the bug lady.

Headed back to the Dr today to see what the CT scan results are. Fun fun fun. Can't wait until this is over. Smh

I hope it all goes well with the doctor !

Yes, I have the aurora/roots elemental. Really like it too! Their feed schedule recommends using it weekly in bloom. That's what first triggered my thinking about calcium. Man I have a lot still to learn.

I hope it all goes well with the doctor !

Yes, I have the aurora/roots elemental. Really like it too! Their feed schedule recommends using it weekly in bloom. That's what first triggered my thinking about calcium. Man I have a lot still to learn.
Thanks. I'm good. I've got 2 hernias, Everything else is good outside of my back so now I have to get another MRI with contrast. Wish they would have done that the first time, I hate laying in the machine. Get surgery on the 13th of next month.
Ya I feel you there on learning. At least if you learning and sharing your teaching too. Lol

You know the doctor can't do everything at once, it would be way too efficient.

I need to find a way to get everything in one place in my brain. That's one reason I started my biochar thread, but it for turned into a discussion. That is a good thing but not my intentions

Back