Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

You know the doctor can't do everything at once, it would be way too efficient.

I need to find a way to get everything in one place in my brain. That's one reason I started my biochar thread, but it for turned into a discussion. That is a good thing but not my intentions
Depends on you and how you process information brother. I'm a reader and listener. Id say my learning efficiency is at 60% from reading and listening. Now If i read, listen, and write I'd say that I get a 30% increase. The other 10% I dunno lol
I'd definitely take notes on your mix and all though. After awhile you probably won't need notes, but if a problem arises you can always go back to them.

Yes, notes on my next mix. I'm pretty sure several things had some recommended amounts , others I just winged it. Definitely be doing research before my next mixing.

Listening is good for me too, but I usually need to read something twice to get a good grasp, then write it down. That's what I'm going to do with this book. I'll pass it on also. I'm going to post what I read last night in just a minute. Time to read more

20180220_203529.jpg
20180220_203657.jpg
20180220_203730.jpg
20180220_203749.jpg

K mag, I've looked at this! Will read this chapter again after I finish

Lol, in 50 years ill be something but I doubt its a chick!

Those pics are from the intelligent gardener.

Lol, in 50 years ill be something but I doubt its a chick!

Those pics are from the intelligent gardener.
Ok cool. I thought they may have been.
Ya I'm pretty sure in 50 years I'll literally be in organic material lol or I guess you could say organic.

That's one way to go. Hemp naturally pulls bad shit out of the soil when planted. Maybe I'd be reborn lmao

Lol, would be ok until someone wanted to put a match on ya :fire:
Lol just a thought.
Hemp is used for phytoremediation. They used it at Chernobyl I believe. There's other plants that can be used too like sunflowers.
Then said hemp can be used as biofuel. I wish our governments would smarten up to the usefulness of this plant. It's crazy.

Back