Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Yes they are! I thiink I am about 2 days behind In journals, I follow too many

:coffee2:

Ok folks quick update. I'll have photos of harvest. Had a little security issue, and I had to take precautions I didn't want to, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I took the tops from everything but hbss#2 on Sunday and let the rest go until this morning. Critical plus cbd auto top were taken at 97 days, hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] top taken at 102 days. Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] whole plant taken at 106 days. I'll have everything back to normal this afternoon, and will have pics to share. Can't wait to try it. The samples I've had from a week or so ago were pretty good.

Ok folks quick update. I'll have photos of harvest. Had a little security issue, and I had to take precautions I didn't want to, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I took the tops from everything but hbss#2 on Sunday and let the rest go until this morning. Critical plus cbd auto top were taken at 97 days, hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] top taken at 102 days. Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] whole plant taken at 106 days. I'll have everything back to normal this afternoon, and will have pics to share. Can't wait to try it. The samples I've had from a week or so ago were pretty good.
woa that sounds a bit scary! :yoinks:
looking forward to the pix :coffee:happy choppingsss! :tang::tang::tang:

woa that sounds a bit scary! :yoinks:
looking forward to the pix :coffee:happy choppingsss! :tang::tang::tang:
Ya county blueman came to the house last Tuesday. I wasn't worried at first, but just decided to take everything out and to a friends. Had court today for my son, he just came to serve papers and caught me completely off guard. Posting pics now.

Ok so here's the critical plus cbd auto. I'm loving this thing right here.
Everything.
IMG_20180301_181457.jpg

Here's a kinda close up of the fresh chopped.
IMG_20180301_181553.jpg

Here's the top from the other day fresh.
IMG_20180227_123813.jpg

Here it is after 3.5 days dry time.
IMG_20180301_181652.jpg

I'm going to try my camera lens clip on deal to see if I can get a macro. I had asked Blanch at the end of her last journal if she had any tips for better picture taking with standard equipment like phones. Not sure if she's responded or not. She seems to know her way around photography. Lol

Everything.
View attachment 872076
View attachment 872077
View attachment 872078
View attachment 872079
I'm going to try my camera lens clip on deal to see if I can get a macro. I had asked Blanch at the end of her last journal if she had any tips for better picture taking with standard equipment like phones. Not sure if she's responded or not. She seems to know her way around photography. Lol
Sometimes you can dial down the flash and that helps.

Those buds look great! Anxious for the smoke report, trailanimal really likes his cbd for the relief from aches and pain.

Sometimes you can dial down the flash and that helps.

Those buds look great! Anxious for the smoke report, trailanimal really likes his cbd for the relief from aches and pain.
I don't think I can do that on my cell. Blanch did reply though. I'm going to work on my lighting first then mess with cell settings for the camera. The cbd is great from a week or so ago. Should be that much better. I'll know soon. The hbss is good too. Good for work and pain, hell anxiety too. It's relaxing in a sense also, like if I wanted to read or go to sleep I could.

Might look in your phone camera setting under white balancing. Mine has auto/florescent/incandescent and something else for settings. It helps take a cleaner pic.

Everything.
View attachment 872076
View attachment 872077
View attachment 872078
View attachment 872079
mmmm very proper, that!! :thumbsup:
Your description of the effects sounds very fine too!!
Well done! :cooldance:

Back