Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I agree, but something that simple.messes up the corporation and the big contracts!
Hemp has so .many uses it's not funny, that's why it has been around so long. I thought Kentucky was allowing a wider use of it now.

And worms! I can't wait to get a couple in a pot. Hopefully in a couple weeks the little o e gets a couple, I'm thinking 2 in a 2.5 gallon pot

I agree, but something that simple.messes up the corporation and the big contracts!
Hemp has so .many uses it's not funny, that's why it has been around so long. I thought Kentucky was allowing a wider use of it now.
Ya they are. I know greed played a big part in the prohibition. It's sad. I guess "screw the world, enjoy it while we can, who cares about our descendants" is the mindset lol
Who knows man. I just know it's crazy.

Greed and a lack of knowledge, uts sad!
No doubt. But the powers at be had knowledge, or else they wouldn't have known to be afraid of it and railroad it like they did.
Lack of knowledge on the AMA part for sure. Had they known the terminology for marijuana/hemp the would have never voted towards making it illegal.

No doubt. But the powers at be had knowledge, or else they wouldn't have known to be afraid of it and railroad it like they did.
Lack of knowledge on the AMA part for sure. Had they known the terminology for marijuana/hemp the would have never voted towards making it illegal.
We can only hope the country moved forward with the changing attitude towards canna!

ohman thanks for sharing this - I've been thinking of building something like that for my seedling cabinet - though definitely more rustic haha
I love all aspects of these - the spread, the mixed spectrums and dialability!
cheers!

ohman thanks for sharing this - I've been thinking of building something like that for my seedling cabinet - though definitely more rustic haha
I love all aspects of these - the spread, the mixed spectrums and dialability!
cheers!
Yea i like them too. The quantum boards are a good starting point. As the technology progresses of course we get more options. I think the sky is the limit with led tech, and so much more efficient. Rustic is nice too, adds character lol

They're so cute when they're babies. Lol
IMG_20180222_091523.jpg

Back