Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Ah thanks! funnily, I knew of a Jack Herer strain and the book title, but not that there was actually a GUY called Jack Herer lol
**sweet sunrise of enlightenment**

And nope, microscopes with light from above are useless for soil, you really need that light coming from under and going through the sample, and then condense that light to get shadowing,the only way we can see lots of microbes' contours and details.
Cheers!
Jack was important in early canna days! I still need to read all that book.

Ah thanks! funnily, I knew of a Jack Herer strain and the book title, but not that there was actually a GUY called Jack Herer lol
**sweet sunrise of enlightenment**

And nope, microscopes with light from above are useless for soil, you really need that light coming from under and going through the sample, and then condense that light to get shadowing,the only way we can see lots of microbes' contours and details.
Cheers!
Thanks. I hadn't seen anyone with the scope or similar post anything like that. Seen a couple microscopes for $150 round about. I'd like to see if they'll do the job.
Ya there's a strain named after him and a couple dozen variants and numerous crosses. Lol His name is synonymous with everything hemp, cannabis, and the legalization of it. Great book, and great guy to read up on.

Jack was important in early canna days! I still need to read all that book.
Early on and today, I think. He paved the way, not alone of course we have others to thank, Dr. Grinspoon, Rosenthal, Keith Stroup, among others. But everything in that book is relevant today, and it can really change if not save the world. I realize that's my opinion, but many of us stand for the same thing, or else we wouldn't be here. Some folks actually didn't like him, like minded folks. Which is crazy in my opinion, he literally gave his life to being an activist and educating people, and that education continues today.
R.I.P. Jack Herer

Lol did you know he ran for president twice? Not because he thought he stood a chance in being elected, but just to push education and his message. Makes you wonder.

Lol did you know he ran for president twice? Not because he thought he stood a chance in being elected, but just to push education and his message. Makes you wonder.
I didn't know that! Now that's history. I have my learned piece of knowledge for the day. Guess I need to finally grow the critical jack herer beams I bought

I didn't know that! Now that's history. I have my learned piece of knowledge for the day. Guess I need to finally grow the critical jack herer beams I bought
Lol he was an awesome dude. I'm not sure who has the real jack herer strain. I think the cross was kept secret though. Of course there's speculation about what it is. I'll have to look it up. BRB

Here's the link to Sensi seeds.
https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/jack-herer
It's €163.00 or $202.26
I'd love to try it, but I definitely have to have extra money for the purchase. Lol that's half a month or so of groceries in my household.

And I found this on seed finder.
High Times about the lineage:
While Sensi say the exact lineage is a closely-guarded secret, it is accepted that Jack Herer is a 3-way hybrid of Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and Haze. The precise lineage is probably Haze x [Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x (Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])] which suggests that Sensi began by selecting a male from their NL5 x SK1 seedline (AKA Shiva Skunk) and backcrossing him to the NL5 female cutting. As Sensi purchased Neville's breeding plants, they had both the Haze A and C males, so it is likely that they then chose a female NL5 x (NL5xSK1) plant and pollinated it with one of the Haze males to create Jack Herer., this would make Jack 50% Haze, 37.5% NL5 and 12.5% SK1. This gives Jack Herer a similar composition to Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze which are 50% Haze, 25% NL5 and 25% SK1.

Here's the link to Sensi seeds.
https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/jack-herer
It's €163.00 or $202.26
I'd love to try it, but I definitely have to have extra money for the purchase. Lol that's half a month or so of groceries in my household.

And I found this on seed finder.
High Times about the lineage:
While Sensi say the exact lineage is a closely-guarded secret, it is accepted that Jack Herer is a 3-way hybrid of Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and Haze. The precise lineage is probably Haze x [Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x (Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])] which suggests that Sensi began by selecting a male from their NL5 x SK1 seedline (AKA Shiva Skunk) and backcrossing him to the NL5 female cutting. As Sensi purchased Neville's breeding plants, they had both the Haze A and C males, so it is likely that they then chose a female NL5 x (NL5xSK1) plant and pollinated it with one of the Haze males to create Jack Herer., this would make Jack 50% Haze, 37.5% NL5 and 12.5% SK1. This gives Jack Herer a similar composition to Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze which are 50% Haze, 25% NL5 and 25% SK1.
One of my favorite is critical Neville Haze from delicious . That's the breeder of the critical jack herer I have.

Those three seem to be t he base of most of the new gear. Need to get the super silver I guess. Too many beans and not enough room!

One of my favorite is critical Neville Haze from delicious . That's the breeder of the critical jack herer I have.

Those three seem to be t he base of most of the new gear. Need to get the super silver I guess. Too many beans and not enough room!
Shit I'm with you there. If I had enough room just for 4 months and could focus all that attention to Growing I could retire with what seeds I have. I'd need another 4 months to be set up really nice. Then I could just read, breed, and write books and shit on a beach or in a cabin in the mountains lol
Love love love Delicious seeds. I keep forgetting the critical jack. I swear they get slept on often. I'm happy to have met you and @912GreenSkell this summer or even in the outdoor photo comp we 3 should do Delicious seeds and get the word out. Lol what if we placed top 3? That would be awesome. Hell I'll even take 3rd lol

Shit I'm with you there. If I had enough room just for 4 months and could focus all that attention to Growing I could retire with what seeds I have. I'd need another 4 months to be set up really nice. Then I could just read, breed, and write books and shit on a beach or in a cabin in the mountains lol
Love love love Delicious seeds. I keep forgetting the critical jack. I swear they get slept on often. I'm happy to have met you and @912GreenSkell this summer or even in the outdoor photo comp we 3 should do Delicious seeds and get the word out. Lol what if we placed top 3? That would be awesome. Hell I'll even take 3rd lol

There have been a few runs of delicious here. Virginia Gent has run sugar black rose. I will move the critical jack way up. Getting involved in testing has messed up my schedule!

And I am also very happy to have met you on here. Yoiu have helped me a ton! I owe ya for sure buddy. We need to run a delicious seed thread, a communal grow. Would be a nice showcase of their stuff.

Back