Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I apologise for not updating sooner. Been busy as hell last couple of weeks, with work and Dr appointments. Also been kinda bummed out about the issues with the hbss's.
The only conclusion I could come up with is a combination of this damn humidity and possibly soil mix (seedling mix). I've checked the leaves with a handheld microscope, got thinking maybe it's broad mites, they are the smaller of the mites I believe. I'm pretty sure my scope is good enough for spotting them it's 60x-100× but I guess you never know. Hell I could have been wrong about nutrients too, but I covered the bases pretty well, as stated in previous post. Another reason why I don't think it's those things is the blessed critical+ cbd auto. It's shown some of the symptoms, but not nearly as bad, which leads me to believe it can just handle a lower humidity and the soil mix isn't the culprit due to it being in a cloth pot.
Anyways you live and learn in life and in this great hobby. I plan on testing my theories also even though I planned on going with something else the next go around. So there will be a part 2 I've got more hbss beans so why not.
Here they all are.
IMG_20180210_085426.jpg

Here's a close up of the hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180210_085551.jpg

Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180210_085530.jpg

Critical+ cbd auto
IMG_20180210_085646.jpg

The hbss are 12 weeks and 3 days. The critical+ cbd auto will be 12 weeks Monday (82 days)

I'm planning on doing a ice water extraction on the hbss. Everything is frosty as hell, can't complain there. I can't complain anyways, its my fault lol The critical should be some good smoke, I can't wait because I've put off buying more cbd oil and it helps me with my ailments.
Not 100% sure how exactly I'm pulling part 2 off for it to be deemed accurate outside of just Growing 2 more in the same closet with the same conditions outside of controlling the humidity.

Hey man, they are finishing and don't look horrible. I hope you are doing ok.

:d5:
Thanks boss, ya their on their way. Hoping to get this seed crop in before the summer gets here. Not much, only have 6 beans, they were freebies, and a one off cross. Should get a male I hope to knock up the females. That should give me enough genetic diversity to do some selecting and dial in what Im looking for. I know I mentioned it before, at least I think I did, but its a cross of shiatsu kush and bangi haze. I've got some white widow and Moroccan hash plant beans I'd like to do the same with, again freebies, only have 5 but would like more of each. Also have about 150 northern lights×aurora Indica beans I will probably do some selecting with those for sure over the summer. Need more room and money lol

I am looking forward to trying the dinafem critical 2.0 photo this summer outside
Should be epic to say the least. And shouldn't have no mold issues, your area should put that to the test lol Mine would too, I can't stand the humidity. You running any delicious seeds this summer? What is the new strain, eleven roses?

Thanks boss, ya their on their way. Hoping to get this seed crop in before the summer gets here. Not much, only have 6 beans, they were freebies, and a one off cross. Should get a male I hope to knock up the females. That should give me enough genetic diversity to do some selecting and dial in what Im looking for. I know I mentioned it before, at least I think I did, but its a cross of shiatsu kush and bangi haze. I've got some white widow and Moroccan hash plant beans I'd like to do the same with, again freebies, only have 5 but would like more of each. Also have about 150 northern lights×aurora Indica beans I will probably do some selecting with those for sure over the summer. Need more room and money lol

That cross sounds really nice! You have enough beans to to some choosing for sure, will be fun to watch.

That cross sounds really nice! You have enough beans to to some choosing for sure, will be fun to watch.
Ya I'm interested in it, both sound promising alone. Not much selection between 6 beans. So my main focus is to simply create f2s. If I have more than one male I might open pollenate or I might just choose the male I like most and pollenate all the females. I'd like to cross strains, bit I know it would be better to just make next gen seeds of what I have, select, then worry about crossing.
Hoping with the shiatsu×bangi cross I can either come up with a nice hybrid, or one of each sativa and indica leaning or hell maybe all 3. They would all serve a different purpose. Just takes time to do right, while I'd love to go off aesthetics first, I need to go off effects first. I dunno it's going to be fun either way. I just want to do it right, and not be labeled as a pollen chucker lol One could say I Chuck pollen purposefully, might be on to a tongue twister lol

Back