Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Was it as very top leaf?

You need to read the thread by hecno. He is gathering all sorts of things from his area. I'd stick with local worms! Also, oak leaves are good for canna. Any naturally composted organic are goiing to be full of beneficial organisms. I'm getting more serious about mine this year. Trying to figure out how to keep bugs out when I bring it inside.

Could be the early signs of mag def
I hit the books and found this so far.
IMG_20180106_165533.jpg

IMG_20180106_165510.jpg

They needed water and before I read anything I gave them a healthy (hopefully) top dressing of the ewc I have and watered with just a teaspoon of Mendocino Honey to a gallon of Ph'd water. Last waterings have been just that water. Was trying to let her use up what may have been built up, hopefully the ewc and Mendocino Honey does the trick oy thing I can do is wait now. I'll keep on digging and if it's not improving, likely I will have read about it, or I'll be able to just get back on scheduled feeding . I'll keep you all posted. Ive been using the optic Foliar overgrow, also, last spray was this morning about 30 minutes after lights on. I dunno we'll see.
Where's the thread at by henco? Is it in the infirmary? Oh and ya it's an upper leaf.

plants look ok.N def starts from the bottom up i think.wish i could remember defs/toxs sorry.purplling of stem can be sign of P def i think.
please dont quote me on any of that it could be complete jibberish.
good luck.
:pighug:
Ya it starts from bottom up. I've had it on the bottom first already. Hopefully that's what it is. Im thinking it is. I'll keep me fingers crossed lol They're due for a good feeding, I just wanted to get some water pumping and some earthworm castings, got a few leaf tips burned also, that's part of the reason I layed off of feed for a bit.

I think I found a temporary fix to my humidity problem lol and I think that could be part of the problem with the leaves. They transpire more in low humidity, causing them to consume water faster that can lead to what looks like deficiencies and/or toxicity. If you have existing deficiencies or toxicities low humidity can make it worse. The fix is this, I have my kids take showers in the bathroom closest to that closet lol I noticed after I shower it raised the humidity up to 51% and it slowly drops. So I figured while there out of school they can shower there. Other than that I'll run the hot water for 5 minutes and it stays above 30% for 3-4 hours. I'll eventually buy a humidifier with built in humidistat, but for now that's the fix. Cheap, simple, and it helps to keep the hot water lines from freezing lol
Quick pic update. Hbss#1 got fed yesterday with fox farms big bloom 3tsp, tiger bloom 2tsp, grow big 2tsp, and 1/4 tsp beastie bloomz. Hbss#2 and Critical plus cbd auto both got Nectar for the Gods.
IMG_20180108_103746.jpg

The hbss#1 is 38 1/2" tall and 7 weeks +5 days (54 days). Hbss#2 36 1/2" tall and 7 weeks +5 days (54 days). Critical plus cbd auto is 26 3/4" and 7 weeks (49 days).
Hopefully we have the little leaf problem figured out, it hasn't progressed. Y'all have a wonderful day. I'll take some more pics when I get off.
IMG_20180108_102023.jpg

Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (left) Critical(middle) Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (right)

Back