Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Lol..Oh HELL, man I know what ya mean, which Meph next? Lol I have three Liver combo strains and wondering why I didn't jump on the BL's ? :face: SEE...I have impulse issues. Hope your Girls start flashin their Poms for ya soon!
Ya if you haven't heard I love livers. I got those the sour alien, sour orange and regular sour livers. I love em. I like cheese also, they're related. Lol
Ya they should be. They've been growing out pretty good.

Last edited:
I thought I posted it but here's a side by side from Wednesday before last to this past Wednesday.
IMG_20171213_115850.jpg

Here goes the critical plus cbd auto. 4 weeks today. Not the largest size. I don't blame Dinafem at all. It's my fault or just one of them Seeds. I'm still happy she's came alot further than expected. I thought about pulling it.
If you can remember I'm feeding with the Nectar for the Gods. I've given her equal attention as far as optic Foliar and silica waterings. She's coming along.
I'm taking cbd oil as we speak so anything from her is well accepted. I'm currently taking cbd under the tongue. I'll rep the company in a few, they're stand up folks from my experience.
Anyways here's some pics.
IMG_20171218_214134.jpg

IMG_20171218_214112.jpg
IMG_20171218_214039.jpg

Ok folks here's a quick update. We're at 5 weeks with the hubbabubbasmellascope. Everything has remained the same, gave them a shot of earthworm casting tea, with a teaspoon of molasses (Mendocino honey). Waiting on this kelp and humic acid from npk industries. Amazon or the post office made a mistake and sent it somewhere else. Lol Also getting some trial bottles of Optic Foliar rev, watts, and transport, so I can make my own. Cheaper that way.
HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171220_071943.jpg

IMG_20171220_072014.jpg

HBSS [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171220_072040.jpg

IMG_20171220_072125.jpg

Good day folks. Week 6 for the hbss, and week 5 plus 2 days for the critical plus cbd auto. I'm glad I didn't give up on the critical, she's really made a turn for the better.
Starting flower nutes on everything hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is getting 3tsp of big bloom, 2tsp of grow big, 2tsp of tiger bloom, and 1/4tsp of open sesame.
Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and critical plus cbd is getting Nectar for the Gods, 2tsp medusa's magic, 2tsp gaia mania, 1tbl Athena's aminas, 1.5tsp Demeter's destiny, 1tbl Herculean harvest, and 2tsp Zeus Juice.
I've added 1/4tsp of dynagro protekt to everything, for silica. I've also got optic foliar overgrow going again, came in mail yesterday.
Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] week 6
IMG_20171227_125322.jpg

Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] week 6
IMG_20171227_125355.jpg

Critical+ cbd auto week 5 (+2 days)
IMG_20171227_125428.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20171227_125457.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Be sure to bring the New Year in right. Lol
Thanks for those of you following along. Feel free to give advice or criticism, anything I welcome it all. Until next time, Peace and may the grow gods bless you...

Here's a quick photo update. I'll post more Individual phots later today. I've got work and 2 Dr appointments today.
The hubbabubbasmellascope are 7 weeks (49 days) today and the critical plus cbd auto is 6 weeks and 2 days (44 days).
Everything is the same nutrient wise. Spraying optic foliar every 3-4 days should be stopping that in next couple weeks, depending on development. They're drinking pretty good also about 36oz every 2-3 days, all 3, although part of the critical plus thing is, it's in the cloth pot, they dry out quicker.
Probably start planning on what to grow next in the next week or two. I'm open to suggestions on that also, I've got more of these hbss and Critical plus cbd autos. Double grape, sour crack, blue toof special pheno, fantasmo express, sour livers, bubbly livers, sour orange livers, sour alien livers, alien vs triangle, 3 bears og, grape walker kush, and 2 sour diesel autos from Royal Queen seeds. I also have some photos most regular seeds northern lights×aurora Indica, shiatsu kush×bangi haze, hash passion, and white widow, the fems are Remo Chemo, and ak47.
I'm a complete mind Fπ¢k trying to think of what to do next lol so suggestions could help. Hoping to get more lighting in there too. Only working with 165 watts at the moment.
IMG_20180103_062752.jpg

Thanks for watching folks I appreciate it.
Happy New Year!!!

Back