Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

Day 57. Sour Crack in 5.5gallon oxypot. She is really swelling up her nugs now. Pistils are turning and trychs are clouding up, fans are dying.
She has been getting tap water that sits out for several days before feeding to her. Im thinking of using some nutrients though. She has a little while left to go, and don't want her cannibalizing herself before she finishes. So adding some nutrients at a lesser ratio..
Day 56. Heisenberg Special. In 5gallon fabric pot... she is really putting out the resin and crystals now. Swelling up, and sweetening. Really liking what she is doing!!! I have 7 Heisenberg special seeds, and really looking forward to another round with her. This girl was stunted do to germination issues. Fimmed her, she recovered great though. 3 main colas and a few nice secondary buds...
I moved the Advanced seeds blue diesel auto to her own thread in beginner grower thread...
All going well. About to plant an sodk, and two 3 bears o.g and two more Heisenberg special for next run....
Lots of mephisto fun for this summer run lol....

Day 59. Sour Crack in 5.5 oxypot..
Man, she is a sugary sweet rock hard stink machine. Fans are starting to die. Buds are very swollen. Still lots of clear trychs, but clouding lovely!!
Probably take between 65-70 days. She will be fed straight tapwater that sits out a few days. Loving her... thanks Mephisto!!
Customer for life
1493397726759.jpg
1493397765362.jpg
1493397807475.jpg

So the first harvested sour crack, the one gallon oxypot. Dried weight is 27 grams after getting rid of longer stems... gone into jar this morning for cure. Ive left out a gram to sample. I took her at day 55ish. Really wished i gave her another week. But after just the dry she has a very interesting smell nice. Once it really ripens and gets that chlorophyll is gone u think this stuff is gonna be great. I will do smoke report with cured finished product.
But even dry before the cure this stuff really hits...
My big sour crack is even more sparkly and oily than this little monster was lol.. she is coming down this coming mid week.. loving it...
Here is a pic pre jar of a juicy sour crack nugggggg
1493479642786.jpg
1493479843896.jpg

Day 62ish for sour crack in 5.5 gallon oxypot. An xxx she is actually coming down today. My hours at work for next two weeks are just too many for taking time to harvest mid week as i was planning. Oh well, she is ready. Rock hard cloudy covered nugs!!! Smell verges from very sweet to offensive when agitated...
Thank you Mephisto for genetics so good a beginner as myself can grow dank meds
20170430_102236.jpg
20170430_102243.jpg
20170430_104616.jpg
20170430_104616.jpg
1493563991782.jpg

235 wet grams from her. Trimmed and drying. I didn't leave much stem weight this dry. So im definitely thinking close to 60 dried grams for this momma!!!
Which is fuckin stellar to me..
Not to mention the quality is almost absurd!! Dankness
Sour Crack truly is a sea of green monster!!!
Can't wait til they restore those babies to market. A bulk order is a necessity to me. I have two sour crack seeds left. But ain't touching til i can re order. If yall haven't ran this strain from mephisto, do yourself a favor..
Will be harvesting Heisenberg special in next 10-14 days. She is simply amazing the quality she is producing. Absolutely covered in oil and trychs. Lemon hash is a perfect description of aroma, and as a bonus she hasn't really began to stink hard until recently. So if you need lower key smelling top quality Heisenberg special would be great choice. Will update with her harvest then, also will be doing a smoke report on the first sour crack i harvested in next trn days once cured a little while. Just went in jars yesterday so. More to come then.
Peace

Everything looks great. Nice job Fluffhead! If you can elaborate on Heisenberg odor towards the end? I have heard that it is one of Mesphisto lower odor strains and so far in my situation it holds true. If most of the grow her odor was on a scale at say 3 or 4 how strong would you rate it towards the end? If you don't mind me tagging @Smorf he is interested in low odor strains as well.

Everything looks great. Nice job Fluffhead! If you can elaborate on Heisenberg odor towards the end? I have heard that it is one of Mesphisto lower odor strains and so far in my situation it holds true. If most of the grow her odor was on a scale at say 3 or 4 how strong would you rate it towards the end? If you don't mind me tagging @Smorf he is interested in low odor strains as well.
Yeah no problem.. her aroma profile is totally a sweet creamy hashy scent. Like the kind you can't get enough of smell. Good... and at day 60 the oder isn't overpowering. You have to agitate plant to get that hard smell out.
That being said, it still seems, smells, and looks like that dank that makes your bag stick together... it is 24carat x walter white. That walter really amps up the already super trych producing 24. Really has a oily crystal sheen to it, only camera i have is on phone and can't get a pic that would do her justice. I have received 8 from Mephisto as freebies over couple orders. Like i said this Heisenberg has ten plus days. But i just planted two more lol, one in 1.5gallon oxypot, and one in regular two gallon pot... the last five im saving. She truly is shaping up to be beautiful and special looking meds. I want to spread out the grows with them. Since they are a special edition they may never be available again after this run...
Im excited about growing whatever they hit with that Walter white.
Highly recommend for a low odor high grade med strain. And welcome @Smorf

The odor on my Heisenberg is like a sweet orange fruit punch. Smells like nothing I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Like you said the odor is only noticeable when the plant gets moved or is touched. I removed some plant wire I had on her today. Some oil rubbed off and The wire smelled amazing. Lol

Back