Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

That sour crack looks good @fluffhead
@BigD1128 thanks for the tag.
Might grab some hberg special soon.
Looking foward to seeing yours finish and hearing about the odor as it goes:pop::pass:
Just getting sweeter. Just had a Heisenberg baby break ground this morning, waiting on one more to germinate. Fingers crossed.. also had an advanced jack herer autoflower sprout break ground as well. Changing things up a bit to soil from soiless. Using potters gold organic, and general organics gear. Fun fun fun.

Well Well Well. Day 68ish for miss Heisenberg special. She was stunted,then fimmed,came back, thought she was a sour crack until i found marking i made on pot lol...
She is a little early, probably do to her being stunted early in life. She made it about 14inches tall...
Im loving her... very sweet lemony hashy smelling.
Looks and smells like she is gonna be some amazing smoke.
Actually have some Amber happening even..
Thanks mephisto, as she was a freebie!!!
Have two more started.
Wanted another chance at this beautiful gal...
1494082318982.jpg
1494082409589.jpg
1494082409589.jpg
1494082409589.jpg
1494082468646.jpg

Great stuff, lovely harvest. :slap:

So jealous you already germinating new babies!
Im actually freaking out i wont be germinating shit until October at least.
Congrats, they are mouth watering.
Whats going on with the diesel, she still pulling her weight around the Mepheads

Great stuff, lovely harvest. :slap:

So jealous you already germinating new babies!
Im actually freaking out i wont be germinating shit until October at least.
Congrats, they are mouth watering.
Whats going on with the diesel, she still pulling her weight around the Mepheads
Bro. That advanced blue diesel is 3.5 feet with colas everywhere. Will post pics on that thread tomorrow. She is by far biggest plant ive grown.
Im thinking of entering that blue diesel in the plant of the month.
She should be finished by end of month...

Good to hear, if i had not idea about strains and genetics in my tent i would choose the TOP69 hands down. above all other, as the one to grow again so far.
But we both know things go different when we get to the end, the critical soma i was growing ended up, a bunch of foxtails and no consistency in buds at all, so i have to wait to the end to make up my mind.
But if Top69 is their best Auto strain, its still a good Auto.
So far on the Advanced seeds i have only seen my critical soma, your blue diesel and my top 69. And the critical soma, to me did not feel look behave or produce in the ranks of Dinafem for example, as all my Dinafem have been consistent, trustworthy genetics. By my own experience, and thats what really counts for me.
And i trust Dinafem because i have grown 5 of their strains and all have been amazing genetics, to me its my fav seed bank. its the one i have tried the most and never disappoint.

Good to hear, if i had not idea about strains and genetics in my tent i would choose the TOP69 hands down. above all other, as the one to grow again so far.
But we both know things go different when we get to the end, the critical soma i was growing ended up, a bunch of foxtails and no consistency in buds at all, so i have to wait to the end to make up my mind.
But if Top69 is their best Auto strain, its still a good Auto.
So far on the Advanced seeds i have only seen my critical soma, your blue diesel and my top 69. And the critical soma, to me did not feel look behave or produce in the ranks of Dinafem for example, as all my Dinafem have been consistent, trustworthy genetics. By my own experience, and thats what really counts for me.
And i trust Dinafem because i have grown 5 of their strains and all have been amazing genetics, to me its my fav seed bank. its the one i have tried the most and never disappoint.
That particular plant might of just been a bad pheno. But that being said, breeder probably could've worked strain longer. On the other hand, they are a cheaper seed company. And like they say, you get what you pay for!!!
I gotta say, that blue diesel is huge at day 50 today. Lots of long frosty colas, huge main cola over a foot long, and a pungent berry fuel smell. So so far blue diesel by advanced is performing excellently... is all down to the finish lol.
Now on mephisto genetics. No doubt best ive seen. Ive ran three to finish. And they totally took in stride my rookie mistakes.
And produced a lovely amount of top notch meds, that will easily medicate me until the three mephisto i have growing now are finished...
Aint life on the farm fun!!!!

Back