Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

And the baby 5day old advanced blue diesel. In her 5gallon fabric pot
1490551245741.jpg

Looking good, the FIM is taking its time but should recover and explode, bit of Clawing on the second one, still from that previous N tox.?

What other strains did you get from Advanced Seeds? Im really happy with the critical soma, she is budding nicely at 47 days old and she is supposed to go long to 85days..
If electricity was not so expensive here I would crank up both tents with another 4 strains. But its not the case so ill try and contain myself as much as possible!! witch isn't much...

The advanced seeds i got were two Auto Jack's, one Kaya 47, one blue diesel "the 5day old sprout", one skunk mass. One Dinafem blue cheese auto. One HSO Amherst Sour Diesel feminised photosperiod, two thseeds acorn feminised photoperiod "aka snowbud" that was what Santa brought lol... actually very excited about all. The photos too. The acorn strain is supposed to be intense meds..

And yes, the N tox, even at seedling dose she gets N tox. Im giving a good flush Tuesday morning. You think tap water would be ok??? Then last couple liters i run through pot use RO with AN bloom??? You think that I should let tap water sit out?? Or since the last of what i run through each pot will be ro with nutes it would be ok??? Yeah clawing got worse... I would flush today if that would work, but if I gotta use RO water for entire flush it has to wait til tuesday when i can afford to go buy 30 gallons of water,.. i don't have a reverse osmosis treatment machine. And i dont get paid til tuesday morning. Lol.

The advanced seeds i got were two Auto Jack's, one Kaya 47, one blue diesel "the 5day old sprout", one skunk mass. One Dinafem blue cheese auto. One HSO Amherst Sour Diesel feminised photosperiod, two thseeds acorn feminised photoperiod "aka snowbud" that was what Santa brought lol... actually very excited about all. The photos too. The acorn strain is supposed to be intense meds..

And yes, the N tox, even at seedling dose she gets N tox. Im giving a good flush Tuesday morning. You think tap water would be ok??? Then last couple liters i run through pot use RO with AN bloom??? You think that I should let tap water sit out?? Or since the last of what i run through each pot will be ro with nutes it would be ok??? Yeah clawing got worse... I would flush today if that would work, but if I gotta use RO water for entire flush it has to wait til tuesday when i can afford to go buy 30 gallons of water,.. i don't have a reverse osmosis treatment machine. And i dont get paid til tuesday morning. Lol.

Why not do 50% RO 50% Tap
Using the RO for last, and use some root enhancer with that feed after the flush to help the roots recover from the flush.

And read some good reviews on the skunk mass having a very Skunk smell that I love so much in weed

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Why not do 50% RO 50% Tap
Using the RO for last, and use some root enhancer with that feed after the flush to help the roots recover from the flush.

And read some good reviews on the skunk mass having a very Skunk smell that I love so much in weed

Good idea. I do have 10gallons on hand of RO. Gonna let 2 5gallon bottles filled with tap water sit out til morning, and go for it. Also NOT going to use bloom nutes until they recover from flush. I am going to use the root drench however like you say. I fed this morning, so i would rather give them another day to dry out, or should I go ahead with flush???

And ive read reviews on the skunk mass as well, supposedly has that old school skunk smell!! And good yields too. Sounds great to me. The Jack Herer auto is the next Advanced seed I drop. Supposed to be a huge trich producer, like most Jacks are... I love the high from Jack!!! A smoke allday kinda high.. so definitely needed for stash!

So ladies looking little better today. Have put off doing an actual flush, instead will just give them pH'ed water next couple feeds. Once they tell me their hungry will give them bloom nutes. Will be backing off the part A of sensi bloom as I believe the N level is just to high. So will not be feeding at 1:1 ratio of part a and b. Im thinking Sour Crack isn't a very Nitrogen hungry plant lol, very sensitive to it so it seems. They seem like they will pull through this. Even the stunted girl has started to bush out nicely. So loving it. More to come.

Day 27. Sour Crack. 1.7Gallon oxypot. Ran two gallons of RO with calmag through her pot. Will do the same with larger amount of RO and calmag tomorrow, as her 5.5gallon pot takes another day to dry out. The only Sour Crack that hasn't shown N tox is the stunted girl that got fimmed. She has actually bounced back lovely. She looks like she is gonna have 3main bud sites. So very glad I didn't pull her. As for the baby Advanced Blue Diesel i think she may have been a little wet. Droopy leaves, with slight yellowing. Looked better as day passed. So she won't get watering for couple days. Fabric pots have proved a little harder to figure out how long they dry out, especially while plant is seedling. But think I'm homing things in...

Looking good fluffhead. I see you've got some great peeps helping you out. If I can help at all, I'd be happy to. Just tag me in...if I can't help, I know who can.
Sour Crack is a great choice. Just grew one, not long ago. Still toking it, and it is a heavy hitter. I think you'll be happy.

Here's some reps pal.

I had the same problem with the smart pots at the start.
Seedlings take almost no water, although they need a moist medium to grow the roots into. What I did is draw a spiral of water from the center of the pot outwards. Giving water to the seedling but making sure the medium around it was also moist not damp.
And the CalMag after flushing is a good idea, my plants always show CalMag Def. after flushing.

Back