New Grower First grow: White Widow

Has everyone completely left the site or just stopped commenting on posts? I've asked a few questions in the last almost 2 weeks with no responses at all. It's too sad that in just the 2 months I've been here at AFN the traffic here seems like it has virtually stopped except the chat. This is a very nice site I wish it would bounce back and become more active. I know the journals are for personal reflection to go back and see what you might have done wrong or right during your grow but it's nice to see what others have to suggest or comment on. I really don't want to look elsewhere for help with my girls but being a complete newbie to growing I have a lot of questions I can't answer on my own.

hmmm...well, all i know to say here is that change izn't alwayz ez or smooth, and well, that'z jus the way of it, lol :shrug: i won't get into the whole physicz of the universe thing here, and it consisting at itz core level of equal partz of both pozitive & negative energy, etc etc, but suffice it to say that not all thingz can be all good all the time, and that too, is jus the way it is...all u can do is jus ride the wave & live for the now, becuz that'z all there ever is ;) and well, if ur true to a cauze, then u stick with it, no matter what, end of story :shooty: i too was resistant to the site'z recent change, and there'z still a coupla thingz about it i don't like , but hey, what'z done is done, and i fully realize that, like archie said, the site izn't run by a buncha IT peepz, but a few volunteerz doin what they can when they can & makin the best of it, and i for one applaud them :clapper: i was a mod meself once on another grow site a long time ago, and know firsthand that runnin a site this size is no walk in the park by a long shot :nono: but here'z the thing -> jus like in life itself, thingz have a perpetually peculiar way of workin themselvez out, one way or another, and yup, u guessed it, that'z jus the way it is...just like with growin, it'z all about p a t i e n c e grasshopper ;) hey, jus be glad u weren't around back in the early summer when they were doin all the prep for the final software/server change, and the site was down for dayz at a time, ahh! :yoinks: :rofl:

anyway, and fwiw, i meself don't alwayz comment or give an answer about sumthin, becuz either a) i honestly don't know the answer, or b) it'z sumthin that i meself don't have concern over as it appliez to me own situ...eg ur ques about the expected time framez of the white widow...see, i meself pay absolutely no attention to expected time framez, becuz quite simply, the unforseeable cannot be forseen...i.e. every plant is different & will be done when it'z done :shrug: when all is said & done, nature runz the show, not me, and i'm ok with that becuz -> it'z just the way it is...:thumbsup:

ramble sesh now done & me gettin me coat...:coffee: ppp

:pass:
with the site change over,has sent some things wonky with alerts etc....if you were subscribes/following stuff...yurn it off and on again....yep i know stupid it advice from a non it peep :paleo:
i know lots of folks follow threads/sections/peeps.....i have everything turned off but quotes and @ for me.
if i followed 1 thing id have to follow 1000 things...i have followed things by accident though.
ya want some help/advice an opinion ya gotta use quotes and @'s.i try my best to keep up,and not be 3 weeks behind.an @ helps a ton :pass:

this being the mark 2 of the forum,lots of stuff is different,in the wrong place etc.etc.so its gonna take a while to get it into some kind of shape :coffee2: we dont have a team of IT peeps,just a few volunteers doing what they can when they can :d5: the old forum threads and sections moved,it evolved,same as mark 2 forum will.
there is a big big list of options and tick boxed in the user account options.checking them over could help out a bit in the meantime :coffee:
time frame....30 ish days :shrug:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thank you for your response and please don't think I'm complaining I'm not just curious where everyone went.

just took a couple cool pics of a little budette and wanted to share.. isn't she cute!! lol
73422513_975815262770983_1889237293240156160_n.jpg
74881510_939790733021840_749655484608282624_n.jpg

Day 60: I noticed a bit of what I think was nute burn on just the very tips of a few leaves. I just cut my feed amounts in half for a week or so and it seemed to fix the issue so I’m thinking I was right? Other than that the girls look really happy and are flowering out nicely. I’m figuring these ladies are going to go almost a full 90 days because those buds still look like they need a lot more fattening up?

Attachments

• A3A45B49-2C37-45B4-B6DC-4E140F3E09ED.jpeg
    A3A45B49-2C37-45B4-B6DC-4E140F3E09ED.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 406C9BB0-9E0B-4042-9567-DB0FEB0AD2FC.jpeg
    406C9BB0-9E0B-4042-9567-DB0FEB0AD2FC.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DDCAB048-5483-4E4D-AD58-E575CCF919CD.jpeg
    DDCAB048-5483-4E4D-AD58-E575CCF919CD.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 70
Good journal. I'm thinking of growing WW on my 2nd indoor grow. I started a Northern Lights grow a couple weeks ago. Also my first time indoors.

I too appreciate the journals and feedback and notice how quiet the site is. Hopefully it will pick back up soon as this is a tremendous source for new indoor growers and autoflowers. Peace an keep on keeping on!

Thanks Kyote I’m new to growing also and this is the only forum I am part of. I like it here wish it all the best. My White Widow is from Green Mountain Genetics in Vermont where I’m from. Never heard of them before but so far so good no complaints. The true test will come when I get to smoke it!!

Thanks Kyote I’m new to growing also and this is the only forum I am part of. I like it here wish it all the best. My White Widow is from Green Mountain Genetics in Vermont where I’m from. Never heard of them before but so far so good no complaints. The true test will come when I get to smoke it!!

I just moved to Vancouver Island from the states 2 months ago. I picked up seeds from Vancouver Seed Bank for my first indoor grow. And yes, the test is in the dried and cured buds!:pimp:

I put a link in my signature line for my journal. At least I tried to.:lol:

I put a link in my signature line for my journal. At least I tried to.:lol:

...and it workz too ;) at least me think it duz...:lol: ppp

Back