New Grower First grow: White Widow

Thanks man. I heard that also about wet trimming but I just did a rough trim on them left some leaves. I will be hanging as a whole plant though hoping thats enough to get around a 7-10 day dry? Pretty sure I'm going to be trying to make some hash with all the leaves I hate to waste them as they have sooooo much frost on all of them they will make some awesome hash!!!

cracking grow :thumbsup: 1st or 10th :greenthumb: or lucky :shrug: 2nd grow will tell :eyebrows: 3oz be closer the mark me thinks :smoking:
top pics to :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

My conditions are down a little right now because it got much colder here within the last week. I grow inside but vent outside so it does affect my tent a little. I'm at 65F and around 45% RH is this going to be ok to dry with?

You might be ok as far as this noob can advise - I might like it a bit warmer, but more experienced tokers aboard will no doubt chime in. Just make sure that you keep air moving. I think that a fan is obligatory to reduce the risk of mould, not blasting the weed directly, but keeping the air moving throughout the drying space. My strategy has been to get the dry started a little aggressively to get that surface moisture down, and once well started, then think about slowing things down for the rest of the drying.

Nice grow, I am looking forward to hearing how you like the smoke/vape.

Last edited:
My conditions are down a little right now because it got much colder here within the last week. I grow inside but vent outside so it does affect my tent a little. I'm at 65F and around 45% RH is this going to be ok to dry with?

well, the numberz could be a wee higher, but they'll work ;) and like olderfart said, it'z important to have a bit of air circulating...duzn't need to be much at all, and not straight on the budz...jus a nice, mellow, indirect circulation ;) jus me own 2 ctz & take w/salt plz :smoking: ppp

Thanks guys I do have a small fan on the lowest setting blowing air into the tent from the bottom.

Let the drying begin!!
B603B5E3-9912-45F6-BEDC-5E7E3F3530A8.jpeg

Well bud is in jars! I ended up with 110g combined just under 4 oz. I’m a little disappointed but at least I got some good smoking buds! The disappointment part is all my buds are so light and fluffy. I’m going to chalk this up to a few different things. First and foremost an impatient newbie grower because I think if I would have let them go another week or two I think they would have packed on some weight? Another might be too crowded in my small tent, not strong enough light?, possibly pheno issue, I could probably pick a bunch of things that aren’t me but hey that’s the easy way out.. haha good news is that I got 3 1/2 oz. of nice nice popcorn buds that were just too fluffy to really trim up and those are going to make some awesome canna butter and hash!!! No waste!! Thank you all for following my journal and I will have a smoke report here when cure is done! Prelim smoke was already tasty and smooth without a cure and got high as fuck!!!!!
58D2B9C1-07E9-4849-ABCC-8CEEB413E754.jpeg

Back