Indoor First Grow - starting late

The best video on the subject of adding Epsom Salt to your garden.

Last edited:
When I 1st started growing Cannabis back in the 70's and 80's. There was no advanced nutrients for cannabis. I used Tomato Fertilizer, Epsom Salt, Molasses and got great results. The outdoor grows were in the Tomato garden and they drank and were feed the same as the other plants. Tomatoes, peppers and Cannabis are MG whores. Adding Epsom Salt and molasses will give you remarkable results. Keep it simple.

hqdefault.jpg

"I am a Whore....I suck up all the Mg I can....they call me Cannabitch."

Last edited:
Adding Epsom Salt adds Magnesium and Sulfur.. The simplest, cheapest and best thing you can do to aid in getting those girls nice and GREEN.

That I've used regularly. The amount of sulfur is 13%. I applied with a teaspoon. The only reason I questioned is it is hard to picture the tiny amount of lone sulfur to be administered. In what form? I like to learn something new every day when I can and never having heard of lone sulfur being administered direct, I figured I'd throw out a caution flag to draw discussion.
I'm using AN Sensi which is ph perfect and the only sulfur is in part B at only 0.4% I just figure, on a first grow, it be good to clarify how much is too much.

I figured I'd throw out a caution flag to draw discussion.
Growing cannabis is very simple...we make it hard...With all the info out there on growing weed. It's easy to get off in the wrong direction.
Keeping it simple. Easy on the nutrients, wet/dry cycle, plenty of fresh air and good vibes will get you the best cannabis going.
Home remedies in gardening can be the most beneficial to you.

Topping the soil with sulfur. Not topping the plant
Okay...I understand now.
Adding the Epsom Salt will do both for you. Mg and Sulfur are readily available to you and it's pennies a gallon.

Frank, what form of sulfur were you going to top with? The way you said it, it was easy to picture pure yellow powder like from a chemistry set sprinkled around on the soil. That could have had you chasing more problems.
I'm glad to see Epsom Salt.

Sulphur Toxicity:
Leaf size will be reduced and overall growth will be stunted. Leaves yellowing or scorched at edges. Excess may cause early senescence.

Frank, what form of sulfur were you going to top with? The way you said it, it was easy to picture pure yellow powder like from a chemistry set sprinkled around on the soil. That could have had you chasing more problems.
I'm glad to see Epsom Salt.

Sulphur Toxicity:
Leaf size will be reduced and overall growth will be stunted. Leaves yellowing or scorched at edges. Excess may cause early senescence.
Elemental sulfur I should have clarified :crying:

Back