Indoor First Grow - starting late

IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5296.JPG
Just wanted to show off the amnesia haze after lst two days ago. I think she took it pretty well. She is 28 days today.

Nice...What are the temp in the grow space? MIN-MAX.
---- and the RH as well,... Frank, there's some edge curling going on, an indication of light/heat/RH stress... how far away is the HPS to plant tops? Ambient temp is one thing, but proximity to the light is another, where intensity and heat spiking is localized,...
saw the leaf spots, that's looking Ca defc. , but I'll need a closer pic to be sure,...

If height is not an issue get a fan on top of them plants asap.even if you get recirculating to disrupt the hot spots.I normally try and blow accross the bottom of the hoods and not directly onto the plants to much.looks like your plants are showing some heat stress.those curls will turn into dead yellow leaf if you dont get it corrected.

@Frank Rizzo What is the breeder of the Amnesia Haze and what seed bank did you get the beans?
Unfortunately the seed bank I went with for those didn't list the breeder. It was the Illvegrowingmarijuana site. My aunt actually sent me the link before I knew anything about anything and I just bought 3 seeds. The temp is 75 with the lights on and low rh. 30% mostly.

---- and the RH as well,... Frank, there's some edge curling going on, an indication of light/heat/RH stress... how far away is the HPS to plant tops? Ambient temp is one thing, but proximity to the light is another, where intensity and heat spiking is localized,...
saw the leaf spots, that's looking Ca defc. , but I'll need a closer pic to be sure,...
Yeah I noticed it today. It's a 600w hps and it's about a foot away from the plants. I put the thermometer at canopy level to see if there was a temp difference from the room and there isn't. I can move the light up more; but I did move it a few inches up after noticing the curling. I suppose it could also be an rh issue I've had low rh the entire grow. I'll get a closeup of a leaf for you. New growth doesn't seem to be showing the spots.

Back