Indoor First Grow - starting late

Here they are. The first set of pics are of my least favorite plant of the 3. The second set are of my favorite. The third set are of the amnesia haze on day 25. There is some visible spots on those leaves. That is the only plant that has not been given nutrients but that's coming this week.
Great growing! Welcome to AFN!
:bighug::):)

I did! Followed your directions to the T. Will probably add a little with each watering unless it's a flush

Every time I water, I add 1 tablespoon per gallon of water and moisturize each plant accordingly... taking care not to overwater... cannabis likes moist (not wet) soil... especially when they are very young (1-4 weeks of age)...

Epsom salt in the water (all the time) along with top dressing with a cup of oyster flour or bone meal mixed with a nice compost at 35 days will eliminate the need to use CalMag and is much cheaper...

So I fed the amnesia haze half dose of nutes last night and checked on her today. She is responding pretty good so I thought (since I waited with her the longest to train) today would be a good day to start lst. She's very flexible just how I like em ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5290.JPG
    IMG_5290.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 66
Every time I water, I add 1 tablespoon per gallon of water and moisturize each plant accordingly... taking care not to overwater... cannabis likes moist (not wet) soil... especially when they are very young (1-4 weeks of age)...

Epsom salt in the water (all the time) along with top dressing with a cup of oyster flour or bone meal mixed with a nice compost at 35 days will eliminate the need to use CalMag and is much cheaper...
Thanks for chiming in @Rhyce Saroni. I can vouch for your good advise. I've been to Rhyceland.

"@Rhyce Saroni is still in the building."
(This is an inside joke)

Last edited:
So I fed the amnesia haze half dose of nutes last night and checked on her today. She is responding pretty good so I thought (since I waited with her the longest to train) today would be a good day to start lst. She's very flexible just how I like em ;)
Perfect! Now resist the temptation to mess with her for a couple days. Let her rest a bit.

Back