New Grower First grow, Royal Dwarf, UK outdoor

great stuff your on your way mate also the weather is meant to be a little better sun wise this week

Looking SWEET bro! Just popped in on your journal from the link you posted on LSC. Just goes to show ya that a lil self promotion goes a long way. From the positive responses and help you've gotten from the awesome pros on here helped you bring that awesome beauty back from certain death lol. Looking awesome dude, we're on our first grow 22 days in and this thread gives us hope and shows us how resilient and tough these babies really are. Staying glued to this one and hope for a very fruitful harvest for you and all my friend!
:d5::smoking::pass::cheers:
:woohoo1::thumbsup::smokeit:

Day 57: Harvest Time

......No not for Dwarfy though!

Actually managed to get out into the garden before nightfall this evening so did a quick restock of spuds, spring onions and various herbs for the kitchen.

6e82eb025b1d6c98a28bf156eae0d0fe.jpg

I'm going to take a leaf out of @Mossy book and have a play with mixing up some homegrown herbs and flowers with my bud when it's ready too.

20f684d94f3e8464d336c70bf7217f9b.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Looks good, @Swan. I'm just starting out and I have an extra plant that I want to move outdoors in a container, so this thread is great. You're going to get some great smoke I predict!

swan you have some great complimentary plants there with dwarfy also i have 2 lavender plants close to my big girls at the back it really does mask the smell i have never got into outdoor gardening but this year with doing these outside ive planted all kinds

Last edited:
You fill me with so much confidence on my own outdoors venture bro. Man these are tough plants!! Your girl has taken an absolute hammering and look at her now ready to reward you with some tasty buds. Great work dude :greenthumb::baked: would you mind if I left a link to my own journal here in your thread for others to check out if they want?

Stay lit and good luck with the rest of your grow ill be sticking around to see the rest :pass:

swan you have some great complimentary plants there with dwarfy also i have 2 lavender plants close to my big girls at the back it really does mask the smell i have never got into outdoor gardening but this year with doing these outside ive planted all kinds
Thanks man, we have only had a garden for 1.5yrs, always lived in flats before but I've enjoyed being out there since the day we picked the keys.

I think cos weed grows so fast and goes through it's whole life cycle in a short time it makes it interesting to grow while some of the other things in the garden take their time.

Nice idea with the lavender [emoji106]

I read on here about some people smoking with some lavender or mint mixed with the bud.

Cheers
Swan

You fill me with so much confidence on my own outdoors venture bro. Man these are tough plants!! Your girl has taken an absolute hammering and look at her now ready to reward you with some tasty buds. Great work dude :greenthumb::baked: would you mind if I left a link to my own journal here in your thread for others to check out if they want?

Stay lit and good luck with the rest of your grow ill be sticking around to see the rest :pass:

Absolutely man, link away. The more people that can share info and appreciate the green the better.

Infact I'll do it for you @FarmerD ....

Everyone check out this outdoor grow

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60168/

And check out @St. Tom too

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59954/

I also follow threads from @Jraven @Bud Wiser UK @trailanimal @English Archer ...

There's so many, too many to list!

Cheers
Swan

Back