New Grower First grow, Royal Dwarf, UK outdoor

shes a beauty pal one of mines preflowering now i think we are both doing great for the uk this heatwave helped us a great deal check out my thread when you get a chance as i keep updating with pics same as you only bit of advice dont go overboard with ya newts now less is better than more with autos

shes a beauty pal one of mines preflowering now i think we are both doing great for the uk this heatwave helped us a great deal check out my thread when you get a chance as i keep updating with pics same as you only bit of advice dont go overboard with ya newts now less is better than more with autos
Thanks man, life has been so busy the last couple of weeks I hope I've not been giving her too much nutes. It's the weekend at last so I will actually get a few minutes to have a good look at her!

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Day 50: Blooming heck.

Not a lot to report.

Busy weekend, we had 20 people round on Sunday all making pizzas and cooking them on the BBQ so Dwarfy had to be tucked away from prying eyes all afternoon.

I'm feeding just on bloom now, no more grow for the time being.

Long way to go yet but I'm getting excited [emoji3]

62aeae0f84d177e7010a00ede4256807.jpg

8891e1d7374e077f73b816f283859d2a.jpg

f59020eebad7c0cff20fe78a41af5922.jpg

c04638f7af88dd27a6e5c6aeafb9879e.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Swan gonna have some nice colas there mate I was also wondering how's the smell is it mangable still could a neighbour smell it mine are younger than yours and I think it great as of yet

Looking good Swan!

Is that nute burn on the yellow leaves and could you upload closer pics of that leaves?

Happy growing and keep on rockin!
I'm not too sure if it is burn or deficiency.

The older leaves have only turned yellow in the last 10 days as it started to flower more. Maybe being in flower she is pulling more resources from the older leaves?

She was flushed by mother nature during a few whole days of rain in this period too which I don't think she enjoyed [emoji17]

The newest growth on the buds is nice and green but I will look closely for more leaves going yellow.

8ddf6141dd662f3df21360a22f0b84d8.jpg

97abc118c8035d775a2de94214652216.jpg

4ae5bacc8b38359a415bb36d129b276f.jpg

24028a3edf731278fc6ff1699ffccbc3.jpg

Swan gonna have some nice colas there mate I was also wondering how's the smell is it mangable still could a neighbour smell it mine are younger than yours and I think it great as of yet
Thanks man.

Smell is quite strong on this one but it might be the strain, I've nothing to compare it to as it's a first grow.

If I bring it inside to inspect and take pics at night then she can be smelt in the whole house. Up close its eyewatering! But I've not smoked bud in a few years so that might just be my low tolerance!

Outside it seems ok, I just have her as far away from house and neighbors house as I can!

It's raining here right now, rest of the week looks like crap. It always pisses with rain when Wimbledon tennis is near!

she looks good for the weather and the beating she has took as long as the new growth doesn't start to yellow i had newt burn bad on my last grow on just one plant i tried using boosters that grow and to be honest id never use them again monster bloom it was i think with my other newts i just plain overdosed her but 1 out of 4 so dont think more food the better i learned last time .i check ya thread daily its good to have each other to learn off but i will have a outdoor grow under my belt now knowledge is power :hookah::frog:keep up the good work pal also your at that age they all stink some worse than others

Day 56: Fattening up

Well I left Dwarfy on her own for a couple of days at the weekend as we went for a spontaneous weekend away.

Made sure to give her a good swig of bloom early Saturday and we got back Sunday evening. The weather has been warm and dry and I reckon she's been loving it.

I could smell her when I opened the back door to the garden tonight and brought her in for a wee look.

Definitely bulking out more now, I've spent 20 mins looking at her in fascination and wonder. I know it could still all go wrong from this point but I had to pinch myself while thinking "Damn Swan, we might actually have some home grown bud on our hands here!”

088df52cd0c685a083a54b401ab6851d.jpg

ffc4b922be12cfe05881d139505bc60b.jpg

dd7642b41b4f125ddb083a92af56474d.jpg

f5b080860f7b1b85d8de4f5d0c29f4ef.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Back