First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

I read or saw some where at least 8hrs soak I believe it's in the cocoforcannabis how to buffer coco video:thumbsup: I did two 8ish hour soaks before and was fine.

I guess I might as well take the chance. I would much rather start in the coco direct considering the effort to get pH and ppm right if the jiffy pellet were to mess that up I'ma be mad haha so we shall find out. Worst case scenario I just feed sooner than anticipated I guess? Cal mag was soaked 24 hours the first time but ppm was to high so I flushed and soaked again for 24 hours.

Just flush the pots before you plant the seed to deisred ppm then plant your seed. I always flush pots before planting to flush out the last little bit of pith and to bring ppm down

I read or saw some where at least 8hrs soak I believe it's in the cocoforcannabis how to buffer coco video:thumbsup: I did two 8ish hour soaks before and was fine.
Yea it is cocoforcannabis I watched the video but @JP1 walked me through it all so I was trying to stick to his method but when you run out of time you have to make sacrifices 😁 If I wouldn't have screwed it up the first time it wouldve been perfect timing! But lessons learned.

Yea it is cocoforcannabis I watched the video but @JP1 walked me through it all so I was trying to stick to his method but when you run out of time you have to make sacrifices 😁 If I wouldn't have screwed it up the first time it wouldve been perfect timing! But lessons learned.

No biggie sounds like it should be fine just flush with your nutes and plant your seeds :headbang::goodluck:

I guess I might as well take the chance. I would much rather start in the coco direct considering the effort to get pH and ppm right if the jiffy pellet were to mess that up I'ma be mad haha so we shall find out. Worst case scenario I just feed sooner than anticipated I guess? Cal mag was soaked 24 hours the first time but ppm was to high so I flushed and soaked again for 24 hours.
You're not gonna feed for about a week after you see plants. And that's really just gonna be to refresh the food and adjust the pH since it'll still be plenty wet. Same 350ppm 5.8ph. temperature of the coco and giving it time to dry a bit are the key to getting seeds to pop

My method is definitely cocoforcannabis combined with things I've learned here and things that work for me. Probably not the most efficient, but it is consistent and works well. Also pretty easy with a little planning :pass:

You're not gonna feed for about a week after you see plants. And that's really just gonna be to refresh the food and adjust the pH since it'll still be plenty wet. Same 350ppm 5.8ph. temperature of the coco and giving it time to dry a bit are the key to getting seeds to pop
Yea it's soaked it's going to take awhile to dry out. Lol so when it gets light but not dry is when I feed 350ppm and pH it. Check runoff and adjust from there? That's basically my first week yea?

Yea it's soaked it's going to take awhile to dry out. Lol so when it gets light but not dry is when I feed 350ppm and pH it. Check runoff and adjust from there? That's basically my first week yea?
Let it dry and warm up until this time tomorrow. Then plant seed. Say it's up by Thursday, then about the following Tuesday you'll give it is 1st feeding. But a big pot won't be noticably lighter that quick, that early

Let it dry and warm up until this time tomorrow. Then plant seed. Say it's up by Thursday, then about the following Tuesday you'll give it is 1st feeding. But a big pot won't be noticably lighter that quick, that early
Ok I made it a 3 gallon though by folding the sides down. At least close to it. It's in the tent now and seed I just checked on has a VERY small taproot sticking out so by this time tomorrow it'll be ready to plant!

Day 28. Decided not to feed them yet as they are still growing good and have dark leaves. Last thing I want to do is give them nute burn slow them down. Gave em a good watering and some leaves tucked and turned the DLI up to 30 see how they react.
IMG_20240331_101933235~2.jpg
IMG_20240331_101948399~2.jpg

Day 6 for Purple kush and fat blueberry I think? May be 5 idk. All good so far.
IMG_20240331_101922908~2.jpg

Back