New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

I think the alternating nodes means it switched from veg mode to flower.
But thats impossible. Though I do think I saw a couple preflower hairs on a couple of the newest nodes but light hasnt dipped under 18 hours ever and the only other thing I could think is the flush locking out all the nitrogen causing an early flower but I fed after with all N heavy fertilizers well except big bloom which fox farm calls for during every stage....idk Im keeping a close eye on it. I want her just a little taller before I make the switch.

Though now that Ive typed this I do think my soil was pretty heavy on phosphorus and potassium before the flush so maybe that caused some early flowering symptoms. Hopefully after this last water and feed it'll help out with that

But thats impossible. Though I do think I saw a couple preflower hairs on a couple of the newest nodes but light hasnt dipped under 18 hours ever and the only other thing I could think is the flush locking out all the nitrogen causing an early flower but I fed after with all N heavy fertilizers well except big bloom which fox farm calls for during every stage....idk Im keeping a close eye on it. I want her just a little taller before I make the switch.

Though now that Ive typed this I do think my soil was pretty heavy on phosphorus and potassium before the flush so maybe that caused some early flowering symptoms. Hopefully after this last water and feed it'll help out with that
So Ive been doing a little research and Ive notice this alternating nodes is a sign that the plant is either almost mature enough or mature enough to begin flowering. Like I said in the original post, I do believe I noticed 2 hairs on a node that look like pre flower hairs but they also could be stipules that havent formed yet which is what Im more leaning towards.
Still gonna push her another 2 to 3 weeks though....shes only about 22" tall right and I want her a little taller and wider.

I forgot she's a photo. I've only done a couple of photos that came as freebies with my auto-flower orders, but I think they stretched quite a bit after the flip.

I forgot she's a photo. I've only done a couple of photos that came as freebies with my auto-flower orders, but I think they stretched quite a bit after the flip.
Yeah they will but as of right now if they stretch as much as I think they will I should still have quite a bit of room left thats unused. Not to mention if I really wanted to I could put my ventilation on top of my tent and give myself another foot of space which Ive been considering lately.

I'm old enough that I started with dial-up internet. I still reduce my image file sizes to <200k, and then use thumbnails, in case somebody has a slow connection. Old habits die hard.
Lmao shit I was in 4th grade when my parents got dial up at home....seems so long ago

End of week 9
20221004_195124.jpg

Once again all my new growth has taco'd from the overwatering on saturday. Soil was bone dry so I gave about .5 gal just a bit ago. At this rate i might just have to flower her not in the greatest of shape

So Im thinking about throwing my plant into flower and seeing what happens in its current condition, if that strongly advised against lemme know but I wanna flower it out and get on to my next grow.

Wanna try out a different medium and get some rain science 7gal pots. I think I might still try the fox farm nute line though just go with soil that hasnt been amended with anything beside myco

Back