New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

Flip her, she will double in size and might take the abuse of overwatering better as she will drink WAY more in flower. She looks great, i can't wait to see what happens in flower :vibe:

I'd suggest pro-mix for your next medium if you want something different, buy locally at walmart or homedepot, cheap stuff and works great for me, i treat it like coco and water in 5.5-6.5 nutes every watering, she gets water until she stops drinking it and i leave her in a little puddle but i'm a bottom feeder guy your mileage may differ.

Autopots were what taught me to bottom feed my plants, i ALSO suggest buying autopots as they will never over/under water your babies. start off with the smallest set and see if you like it. you can use fox farm nutes with it too

I'd suggest pro-mix for your next medium if you want something different, buy locally at walmart or homedepot, cheap stuff and works great for me, i treat it like coco and water in 5.5-6.5 nutes every watering, she gets water until she stops drinking it and i leave her in a little puddle but i'm a bottom feeder guy your mileage may differ.

Autopots were what taught me to bottom feed my plants, i ALSO suggest buying autopots as they will never over/under water your babies. start off with the smallest set and see if you like it. you can use fox farm nutes with it too

Ac infinity has some auto pots that fit all their fabric pots, I did look into them and they seem comparable to other auto pots

Ac infinity has some auto pots that fit all their fabric pots, I did look into them and they seem comparable to other auto pots
Those wicking ones? autopots uses a reservoir, kits come with them. fill up 13 gallons of nutes, set ph and let the plant grow itself lol

With those wicking pots you still need to add nutes every few days if they are the pots i think they are.

Those wicking ones? autopots uses a reservoir, kits come with them. fill up 13 gallons of nutes, set ph and let the plant grow itself lol

With those wicking pots you still need to add nutes every few days if they are the pots i think they are.
Yeah i think it is a wick style one

Flip her, she will double in size and might take the abuse of overwatering better as she will drink WAY more in flower. She looks great, i can't wait to see what happens in flower :vibe:
You really think ahe looks good with all that tacod growth and yellow literally everywhere?

Week 10 start of flowering
Ive decided to go ahead and this is day 1 of the light cycle being on 12/12. Plants looking a little better but Im trying to mess with it as little as possible besides watering.

Starting the ff flowering sched. in a couple days. Watered with .75gal of 6.3 ph water, no food as I just wanted her to perk up a bit as it switches over.

This brings me to questions about the light cycle and stress. Before when I was doing this I was home much more often. Now I work 7am to 7pm pretty much 5 to 6 days a week my 18/6 cycle was running 3:30am to 9:30pm which gave me plenty of time to check stuff and do my routine. So question is, can I switch my 12/12 cycle to something like 9am to 9pm so I still have that window of opportunity to check on stuff, without stressing her out? I was just thinking along the lines of natural light gets cut out kinda evenly throught the year, losing hours of light in the morning and at night. So does cutting out light time just in the a.m. have any adverse effects? Or is this something I even need worry about at all?

I've only done a couple of photos, but it sounds like you are worrying too much. She'll be fine. They do sell some lights now that ramp up and down gradually to simulate natural light cycles. I suspect it's a gimmick and doesn't make a difference. I'll look forward to input from the photo growers.

Back