Indoor First grow, DP AutoWhite Widow CFL

They are looking good bro nothing wrong at all lovely shade of green looking very healthy just keep doing what your doing.i am also growing dutch passion auto white widow as my first grow go check her out link is in my sig
i am subbed aswell good luck

Here goes another update, just before i water and feed for the first time with bio bloom and top max, 1/2 ml neem oil - 1ml bio grow - 1ml bio bloom - 1ml top max diluded in 1,3 l of water are going to be fed to each plant directly on the ground. and 1 ml of neeem oil diludedd in 330 ml of water sprayed on the leaves.

Each of the plants presented a diferent problem these time.

Plant 1:
P1.JPG P1A.JPG
Plant 1 damage, this lower leaf presents a mild decoloring, what could it be lacking or does it present an excese of something?
P1E.JPG

Plant 2:
P2.JPG P2A.JPG
Plant 2 Damage:
in the leafe there apearse to be a bug bite, but i still cant find the bug! what else could it be?
P2E.JPG

Plant 3:
P3.JPG P3A.JPG

Plant 3 Damage:
I think this damage is do to the plant being to close to the light, so i lowered it.
P3E.JPG

All 3 plants side by side.
TP.JPG

Well ill be waiting for more feedback, and thanks for visiting my log, your comments are vital for the wellbeing of my plants.

update .

IMG-20160411-WA0000.jpeg IMG-20160411-WA0002.jpeg IMG-20160411-WA0004.jpeg

In a while i will be watering with a little Delta 9 that i go.t.
Spayed on the leafs, 5ml x 1Lt

Hi, here goes an other update.

Today i watered them with 2,5 ml of biogrow, 2,5 ml of bio bloom, 1 ml of top max and 1 ml of delta 9. all diluted in 1000 ml. each plant.
alsow i have added more cfls to the lower parts of the indoor (do to to much shadow), and that gave me a temp hi, so i installed mores pc fans, and everything wento OK, mantaining a temp between 27 and 30 degrees celsius during the day.

Two of the plants remained small, but have bloomed everywhere.
the third plant is starting to bloom.
Lets hope i have a decent production, but it doesnt really matter for my first try. the plants and leafs look healty, and i havve learned some tricks during this time, so the second time i grow i know it will all be better.

By the way, wich strain/banks do you recomend?

here are the photos.

Plant 1.

Plant 1.
p1.JPG
Plant 1 close up.
c1.JPG

Plant 2.
p2.JPG

Plant 2 close up.
c2.JPG

Plant 3.
p3.JPG
Plant 3 close up.
c3.JPG

All 3 side by side.

all3.JPG

Hi bro they are looking good for just cfls,they will never get big because of just cfls but your doing a great job with what you have.you have 3 going so will get some nice bud off those.this is my first grow as well so i am still learning myself but i am now subbed to your grow and will help as much as i can,good luck bro:pass:

Back