New Grower First Indoor Grow - Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds - Quantum Boards - Organic Grow

Lekker man! And thank to you too, will be following along!

Here a shot of the full tent! anyone have a guess at what's cracking with those two CBD strains on the left? Seem to be yellowing a tad between the veins. recently transplanted and the soil is pretty hot!
IMG_4258.jpeg

Alrighty, so this flowering lady is really drinking a lot more than I expected - although she is only in a 10 litre pot. Its super light within 24 hours and I water till run off. She is progressing nicely and shooting out pistils - on the advice of a fellow I have actually stopped defoliating her now.
IMG_4257.jpeg

IMG_4254.jpeg

Next up is the GG that I topped!
IMG_4251.jpeg

and then the one I fimmed - but i actually might have missed haha and just topped!
IMG_4252.jpeg

In fact I have stopped defoliating and removed ties off the two vegging ladies as well, trying to give them space to stretch as they have just shot pistils out. For some reason I look at them and just wanna cut off the fan leaves blocking the bud sites and new growth! But I will keep my scissor happy finders away from them and let them do their thing! Im probably gonna try a scrog next grow!

Feel free to advise or comment away guys, hope you enjoy! Peace out, hope all your ventures are going well:smoking::smokeit:

Good looking tent yo!
So im a big fan of defol. Like a fan leaf blocking a budsite is an affront to my sensibilities or something and i wanna cut it!
Im going to try and make it a point to let a plant grow natural this round, no topping or defol, maybe some bending/lst but yeah.
Whatever youre doing tho seems to be working for ya, lots of happy ladies in that tent!

Sheeeesh, it’s been a while since I’ve been on! Sorry life got me by the balls at the moment!! And will do so for the next few months[emoji2373] even been away from the ladies for 4 days and then a week [emoji24] now away again [emoji2373]

Anyways here some update/progress photos!

740ffb6141b9d040f695e41962fd9cee.jpg

12ebf1cd4bcaccabbd9ef08ab9e2632d.jpg

1f10a9b35576ef47f2628d5b2f1f1a69.jpg

ab2bc94db3161505e935aeeeda6fd70b.jpg

0aefe42c4fff2712e56d16fd2c2bfbb0.jpg

That lady photo was when I got back and shit got wild - plants just took over and exploded with growth!

68b43233ea682a29376745f563f72266.jpg

a6211a104e34c9230505d60a362f9dad.jpg

f3ad96a2f8332b84d08101a231894e84.jpg

89874d57c3f9aa045ac6ddb088d48985.jpg

6c2fe704dddbc48e4b919a09f61735f2.jpg

c7dc7dee13d0f5f517c0f53c216c5818.jpg

f7b1b69cce83a6fdcc63a1aa6d6d9c59.jpg

5ccc12206479a93726c35dffef026bdd.jpg

96649e520b6b2b49f040ee45c3c2f739.jpg

334d305e3e9f7b5c099c45f063a9e85a.jpg

Right so chaps and gals, there’s my photo splurge. As you can see things were looking absolutely beautiful, the oldest plant is really stinking out my whole house, and the others are flowering nicely! Im very happy with the oldest plants development - took her out to have a look and then bam. PM, damn PM.

Too many leaves and plants in that tent and too little circulation, so I took all the plants out except the flowering ones! Then I stripped down the ladies with a haircut and tied em down again to open them up. Pretty heavy defoliation on all three - risky but I need that air flow.

Cranked the fans up to full speed and now I’m hoping for the best - it’s the absolute worse being away from these babies :( anyways thanks for reading guys! I’ll check in ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o-o-o-kay, so here we go again, a thread that me have no idea how i've missed :rolleyes2: oh but wait, this one was started on me birthday...well, that most def explainz it then...:rofl: anyhoo, too bad bout the pm, but yup, good airflow in thru & around the girlz is def importante' ;) i meself am a big fan of defol, probly to a fault, lol, but again, good airflow is key, as well as lettin light in...jus my 2 ctz :thumbsup: ppp

o-o-o-kay, so here we go again, a thread that me have no idea how i've missed :rolleyes2: oh but wait, this one was started on me birthday...well, that most def explainz it then...:rofl: anyhoo, too bad bout the pm, but yup, good airflow in thru & around the girlz is def importante' ;) i meself am a big fan of defol, probly to a fault, lol, but again, good airflow is key, as well as lettin light in...jus my 2 ctz :thumbsup: ppp

Hehe the birthday shenanigans definitely would have contributed to that! But rather late than never right?? Thank you for joining aboard! I should have tagged!

Thanks for the confirmation - anything I can do at this stage? Do you reckon it’s gonna spread all over?

Hehe the birthday shenanigans definitely would have contributed to that! But rather late than never right?? Thank you for joining aboard! I should have tagged!

Thanks for the confirmation - anything I can do at this stage? Do you reckon it’s gonna spread all over?

hey, thx for havin me along :d5: a good man to talk to bout the pm would be @the green bandit ...his time frame can be a bit upside down, cuz he livez in oz ya know (hehe, wavez to me m8 :biggrin:), but i'll see if i can rustle him up ;) might be later tomorrow tho...or earlier yesterday...or however the hell they tell time down there :rofl:

p.s. me jus updated me journal if ya wanna take a peek...:smoking: ppp

Thanks Oz! Any tips on the first sign of PM? Reckon it’ll ravage my sweet ladies?[emoji24]

You got powdery mildew? Damn! Get some yucca extract, use it then spray them down good with neem oil!

Back