New Grower First Indoor Grow - Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds - Quantum Boards - Organic Grow

i dont think you can top the soil up this go round,i know it can sink quite a bit.maybe ya can fold the sides down a bit ? will help air flow and open up to a lil more light.it dont matter much it can stay as is :thumbsup: just one of them things ya pick up after growing a bit.got a X size pot,get it filled to the top.
on the fan....fresh air/not just circulating the same air is good :smokeit: whats ya humidity high n lows ?
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Sweet! I’ll definitely fold them pots down and fill up to the max next grow! Thanks for the tips!

So I’ve got the fan sucking air near the top vent and then circulating it but I’m 99% sure it hardly sucks any air in [emoji1787] so I’ll invest in a cheap bathroom extractor to suck that air in!

I’ll have to get back to you on the RH but I’ve seen it at 45-65%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed in.

here goes pics of the oldest Gorilla Glue! I have many more but don't wish to overload hehe. I'd prefer to keep it current. Today will be day 45 - I'll post current updates either tomorrow or friday.

She's in the 10 litre pot and I've only LST'd and defoliated her - a lot lol. She got her first feed of BioBloom yesterday.View attachment 1076737View attachment 1076738View attachment 1076739View attachment 1076740View attachment 1076741View attachment 1076742View attachment 1076743View attachment 1076744View attachment 1076745View attachment 1076746

She's well into flower now and has been stretching nicely - I keep tying her down and defoliating! Should I stop defoliating at the stage?

GG1FB = Gorilla Glue 1 Fastbuds followed by the DAY
Thems look like some cozy slippers on yo feet!

Good growin so far yo!!

@Nosias awesome! Good to have you on board!

@baked in the bluegrass hahaha! Yeah sorry about that, ya’ll didn’t need that in your lives but definitely comfortable!!

Anyways, guys I am happy that my heavy hands on defoliation didn’t seem to do much damage! Here’s a after defol on Monday afternoon and then recovery from this morning (the two middle ladies are at day 37 and the bottom right is at day 46 - the rest are photoperiod plants)
E6D8854A-B555-487D-AC0C-41EF19D08E46.jpeg

I also folded down the pot edges on some good advice ;)!

That flowering lady is sure drinking a lot!!

Keep we guys, more detailed post this weekend!

Zollies...gotta be from ZA? Looking good so far man. I’m also in the middle of my first indoor grow, and I just ordered the Fast Buds GG for my next run so definitely going to follow your grow...good luck, hope you go way over your 50g per plant target

Just keep doing what you are. Be sure to keep them all moist as when they flower they really drink it up.

67815369.cms

Thanks, I’m gonna keep an eye on that because I barely watered my first GG indoors - only when she was bone dry. But this girl I shall water more often!

Do you let em dry out in flowering?

Zollies...gotta be from ZA? Looking good so far man. I’m also in the middle of my first indoor grow, and I just ordered the Fast Buds GG for my next run so definitely going to follow your grow...good luck, hope you go way over your 50g per plant target

Aweh brother! Definitely from ZA my man, and from KZN haha! And you? Must have been the freedom farm pots eh?

I’m gonna come check your thread out! Good to see a fellow South African here! Oh great, I’m sure you’ll enjoy growing her, I sure have so far! Gonna hop across to your thread now, wanna check it out!

Thanks, I’m gonna keep an eye on that because I barely watered my first GG indoors - only when she was bone dry. But this girl I shall water more often!

Do you let em dry out in flowering?

I grow with Auto Pots and coco so I am not sure.

Aweh brother! Definitely from ZA my man, and from KZN haha! And you? Must have been the freedom farm pots eh?

I’m gonna come check your thread out! Good to see a fellow South African here! Oh great, I’m sure you’ll enjoy growing her, I sure have so far! Gonna hop across to your thread now, wanna check it out!

Thanks for the input on the thread man, from Jhb but been in Cape Town for two years now. It was a combination of the word zol and the pots that gave it away

Back