New Grower Suggestion/opinion On First Grow

hey I even went looking on ebay for ya, I found a decent setup for you comes with router, 4" inline fan ( a good one), 4" carbon filter & free shipping for 73$ I'm sure there some for even less if ya look hard enough. This brand new also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-6-8-Inch-Inline-Booster-Blower-Fan-w-Carbon-Scrubber-Air-Filter/111687730941?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=45729&meid=1a7b616d65bb4336946b1013727ea28e&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&mehot=pp&sd=191114755011&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Hello,

Mental is still here :) and the pretty lady is also here:

Update: Day 70.

Odor still not an issue, seems that this strain has a very stealthy odor feature :)

What do you think, should I start flushing?

ripzzU.jpg
eoUiIH.jpg
PpTfAU.jpg
SLIPtG.jpg
3YiyBe.jpg
CqamH7.jpg
jJKb7E.jpg

Hi its hard to say but it looks like mainly white/milky trichs with a few ambers? If that is the case I would start flushing now personally.

Also with the smell there are loads of factors that will increase the smell. Temperature has a big affect, and in my experience anything over 75 degrees it will start smelling much more. I also think that continually sucking air from your tent with an extractor fan will also increase the smell a lot, although most people grow like this I personally use a tent with no extraction, just open vents and part open door, and the smell is manageable. I only have a problem during drying the buds, and just use a lot of air freshener that neutarlises the smell rather than masking it.

Your plant looks amazing by the way! Massive congratulations.

Hi its hard to say but it looks like mainly white/milky trichs with a few ambers? If that is the case I would start flushing now personally.

Also with the smell there are loads of factors that will increase the smell. Temperature has a big affect, and in my experience anything over 75 degrees it will start smelling much more. I also think that continually sucking air from your tent with an extractor fan will also increase the smell a lot, although most people grow like this I personally use a tent with no extraction, just open vents and part open door, and the smell is manageable. I only have a problem during drying the buds, and just use a lot of air freshener that neutarlises the smell rather than masking it.

Your plant looks amazing by the way! Massive congratulations.

Thanks for your kind words! Appreciated.

I also think that flushing can begin, but let's wait others opinions too.

The lady being a windowsill grow, temperature is not a huge problem now because we already step into September. There is no tent or any extractor, this can be called as "organic grow", only sun light, fresh air and organic nutrients.

Breeder website says 70-84 day, I will definitely wait till day 84 and maybe even more, what do you think?

Exactly, no tent and no high temperature = little problem with smell, as you have discovered. By using extraction people are basically sucking the smell out of the plants, IMO. I realise this can't be avoided for most people though.

Basically the number of days depends largely on the amount of light. Hours of light. So a windowsill plant is likely to take longer than one under lights for 20 hours a day.

If you are worried about security I would start the "flush" now with a view to letting it go another 14 days max. Hopefully those pistils will have browned and shrunk by then.

Hello everyone,

Update on day 84 from seed:

The lady is under a flush period (7th day). Leaves are still very green, only 2-3 leaves yellowing. The smell is strong now, so It came after all.

I bought a x45 microscope so I could check trichomes, for me as a first grower it is a bit hard to tell precisely, but I see mostly milky ones, few amber and still plenty of clear ones?! Or I'm mistaken?

The interesting part is that she is still pushing NEW pistils all along the plant :)

Anyway, too many words, pictures are below, NEED suggestion around when should I harvest? Smell and cold weather started to stress me a bit tho.

The whole album is here: https://imageshack.com/i/pnWp1neqj

cTNXCL.jpg
GKc9k2.jpg
8nREMN.jpg
KdCMyP.jpg
CGP9qD.jpg
OqrPb3.jpg
U87GaX.jpg

I'll try and help you out if i can ^_^

Hi Blue :)

Now after 1 month, what do you think? How we are standing? Your help would be appreciated.

Hi there. Your plants look amazing! :d5: :vibe:

Personally I would be happy to harvest the plants. They are definitely in the harvest window 100% in my humble opinion. The first one more so than the second though maybe.

They can keep throwing out new pistils when ripe I believe.

Hi there. Your plants look amazing! :d5: :vibe:

Personally I would be happy to harvest the plants. They are definitely in the harvest window 100% in my humble opinion. The first one more so than the second though maybe.

They can keep throwing out new pistils when ripe I believe.
Hello,

Nice to hear that, thanks :) However what do you mean the first and second one? It is only 1 plant, no more. Only a single white widow lady :D

Back