New Grower Retail Store DIY CFL/LED Coir Hempy Grow 2 x Plants (White Cheese)

I thought I would conclude this post for those interested and for anyone who may stumble upon this in the future.Well the final dry weight haul ended as below.

146.3 grams total

This consisted of 32.5 grams of fluffy bottom bud and 113.8 of some nice frosty bud. I'm sure I could have got more by trying to create a more even canopy but hey, its all a lerning experience!

Smoke is nice and strong, inducing a little bit of a racy heart (Perhaps I harvested a little early?)

Cheers all :toke:

Great stuff and an inspiration for fellow DIY ers!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Oh indeed. I use them all over for supplemental lighting or as the main lighting in my mother cab.

great lil grow,frosty buds,good harvest.
good luck with the new tent.
:pighug:

I thought I would conclude this post for those interested and for anyone who may stumble upon this in the future.Well the final dry weight haul ended as below.

146.3 grams total

This consisted of 32.5 grams of fluffy bottom bud and 113.8 of some nice frosty bud. I'm sure I could have got more by trying to create a more even canopy but hey, its all a lerning experience!

Smoke is nice and strong, inducing a little bit of a racy heart (Perhaps I harvested a little early?)

Cheers all :toke:
You are a Natural is this your first grow? This just mindblowing over 5 ounces of Bodaciuos BUD with some Home depot products and some PC fans. How did you exhuast and cover the smell my man?

Hey F.N. thank you for the kind words :)

Yes it certainly was my first grow. I did a bit of research and am quite meticulous in my endeavours which I am sure contributed to the success. To be honest I had no real exhaust system in place.
  • The grow started in the little green house tent with the PC Fans just extracting from the tent into a large open room with the windows open.
  • When the plants outgrew my little DIY tent I moved them into a small unused shower which I lined with Panda film.
  • I repurposed the PC fans (That were in my original little green house tent) for my DIY LED Light fixture, just for pulling the hot air up and away from the canopy.
  • The little bathroom already had a small extractor fan built into the ceiling (this was left to run 24/7) - It was quite weak so not sure how effective this was...
  • I had another small fan blowing directly up from the floor underneath the canopy (24/7)
  • And another larger oscillating fan blowing air into the bathroom creating extra circulation.
  • I have a quite a big house and with the door closed to that section of the house the smell was fairly contained although it did stink quite badly and to be honest I was probably just used to the smell.
I have a new grow going in my new big tent (600Watt) but am limited with seeds. Got an Original Amnesia from Dinafem going nicely and am planning to clone the hell out of it to get a little army of say 4-6 plants going...

Wish me luck as I need to really get more product going... Between me and my wife we are down to the last jar from this grow :(

Peace out! :thanks:

Back