New Grower Retail Store DIY CFL/LED Coir Hempy Grow 2 x Plants (White Cheese)

Well things seem to be going okay since the move to the shower grow room and switch to Bloom nutes. Any suggestions? How long till the buds start getting fat.. I'm at day 50? I guess it all depends? Excited! Thanks all [emoji2]
f681999304e3b0ff810142127720fd33.jpg
c578092177d5934518b000129febb368.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hi and welcome :pass:
great lil set up and grow you have there,looking good.
Mr. Sparkle is doing some great things with them led type bulbs.
im a bit of an eejit but i fear your plant is somehow stuck in veg.has the light schedule been erratic ? 50 days is a long time,but shes a nice big bushy girl as she stands.
good luck.
:pighug:

Well it's an auto flower that's said to take 11 weeks.. So that's 77 days.. I'm at day 50 from when I planted the seeds which took about 5 days to germinate, there are 2 plants. So that gives me around 30 days for more flowers to develop if everything goes according to the life cycle advertised.. Now I'm stressed [emoji144][emoji21]

I did switch out the lights from CFL's to LED... but the schedule has been good I think.. 16 on and 8 off. Temp around 70 humidity around 50 to 60..

Last edited:
sorry pal didnt mean to stress you out.autos normally show sex and showing buds by day 30.yours is maybe just a late developer,and could take an extra 2-3 weeks ontop of the 11.(i hope im wrong)
with it being nature and all,it dont allways go to plan.
best of luck.

sorry pal didnt mean to stress you out.autos normally show sex and showing buds by day 30.yours is maybe just a late developer,and could take an extra 2-3 weeks ontop of the 11.(i hope im wrong)
with it being nature and all,it dont allways go to plan.
best of luck.
Not to worried if it takes a little longer, just don't want to have worked so hard for nothing... Thanks for the luck! :toke:

I have spent quite a bit of time preparing a sort of grow guide for first timers. Unfortunatlely it's not completed yet but I can tell you the biggest and most important part of it is stress. That's the biggest single factor that I feel hurts people. These things will and can grow in just about any fashion. Some of the dirtiest, smelliest just gross places. Burnt to hell, under watered over watered. Bad bad bad stuff and the end product is still fair. Sure you will learn a lot and make changes but the next grow will do so much better as you already have a feel for the outcome. Autos finish when they are ready. A 60 day strain could go 80 days or an 80 day strain can go 60 days.

Your plants look great. Especially considering you have nothing but CFL's above. I wouldn't stress one bit.

Your plants look nice and healthy under your DIY light. :slap: for the DIY, love it. Just starting to flower, they will take a bit longer than advertised for sure. I see lots of flower potential, keep doing what your doing and you'll be rewarded well. :pass:

hey buddy everythings lookin schweet! some wee set up youve built there. i envy the guys that can diy, im like a cow with a gun lol. definately wouldnt stress mate. youl rarely ever get a plant that actually does what it says on the tin. my last lot said 11 weeks and went for 15! looks like your doing well though and thats not the easiest environment to grow in so well done mate :greenthumb:

I'd say at a guess that you probably going to hit 90+ days on your girl
My first Auto I did showed pre-flowers at about day 32 if I am not mistaken.
ended up going for 95 days before I gave her the axe.
What you are doing with what you got I am really impressed. Really good growing.
Just shows you, dont need to drop 100's of dollars to get a nice bush going, lets hope that these lights do well enough to get you a nice haul on the flowers.

Back