Indoor First grow, DP AutoWhite Widow CFL

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Modsogner and this is my first grow. I live in Santiago, Chile and would like to share with you guys every step of my plants. so lets start with listing the hole operation specs.

Well i constucted the indoor out of wood, the right size to fit into the space i have available at my bedroom.

Height: 79 cm or 31.1 inch
Length: 67 cm or 26.3 inch
Width: 30 cm or 11.8 inch

The inside of the indoor is covered in Mylar and the floor is covered in thick plastic for water safety.

Ventilation.:
Its got a big PC ventilator as an extractor, wich i will be conecting to a carbon filter, and a medium PC ventilator as an intractor.

Lights.:
1.- Spiral CFL- 65 Watt - 325W Equal - 2700k Warm White - 80 CRI - 60 Lumens per Watt.
2.- CFL - 85 Watt - 5500K - Day Light

Seeds.:
Three Dutch Passion AutoFem AutoWhite Widows

Pots.:
Three 7 Litters or 1.84 Gallons, Textile Black Pots

Soil.:
20 Litters or 5.2 Gallons BioBizz Light Mix
Vermiculite
3 Jiffy pressed peet germinating pads

Nutrients, Fertilizers, etc...:
1.-BioBizz Try Pack: -Bio-Bloom
- Top-Max
-Bio-Grow
2.- Neem Oil
3.- Home made auxin juice : recipe - http://www.ecoagricultor.com/como-hacer-un-agua-de-riego-para-ayudar-al-crecimiento-de-las-plantas/

Thats all ive got for the moment, tomorrow i wil be posting photos of the structure, begin with direct Jiffy seed germination, and the preparation of the auxine juice.

Thank you for reading my post, and feel free to help me and comment on every step i take, its my first time growing so please help, do i need to buy anything else?, are the nutrients the correct ones? should i stick in there another CFL?

Stay tuned for more updates.

Good Smokes,

Modsogner

auxin juice interesting :smokeit:i have to say i haven't heard of it so it will be interesting to learn about , here's some rep points for your first grow :slap: good luck!!!!

here goes some photos of the indoor, the lights, and the shelf system, thats because i dont lower the lights, i lower the plants!

The Electric part
View attachment 537413

The Exterior
View attachment 537414
lado.JPG

The Air systems:

1.- The extractor, here i will conect a carbon filter
extraccion.JPG

2.- Intraccion
intraccion.JPG

The Lights:

1.- Warm CFL
luz calida.JPG

2.- Cool CFL
luz fria.JPG

And the whole thing on.
prendido interior.JPG

Attachments

• interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: CGR
i may copy some of your ideas on this one , great ingenuity bro:pighug: whats your temp look like over a 24 hour period can you hold temp/ RH in range ?

my temp is between 28 and 30 celsius during the day, or 82,4 and 86 Fahrenhiet. i dont know my humidity level, have to buyz an higrometer.

during the next weeks the temp will be going down, here in santiago we are having an historical heat wave

buy the way, apart from the biobizz try pack, do yo recomend another aditive?

Hi, well,sorry about the delay. i was away from town. and had some problems with my camera. but here goes an update.

First i soaked the seeds in water for 8 hour, and then put them in jiffy discs soaked in water and a little home made auxin juice.
germ.JPG

after somedays without lights and inside a Tupperware.
IMG-20160304-WA0000.jpeg

IMG-20160304-WA0019.jpeg
then i had to leave my home for some days, and when i came back my plants where tall like 1-1/2 - 2 ", so i put them right away under light
and in the defenitive pot. they are textile pots, so the top part of each pot i just rolled it down so it doesnt make any shadow on the plants. and gave each 1/2 Lt water with a couple of drops of the auxin juice.

casi fin.JPG

then i installed a little hanging fan, to lower the inside temperature and give them a little breeze.

DSC_0002.JPG

and finally i coverred their stems with vermiculite, gave the upper layer a infimuse layer of neem oil. and lifted the pots next to the light.
DSC_0006.JPG

all of this was done on sunday.

and today the plants look like this.

now.JPG

also, bloked the light leaks with a sponge.

filling.JPG

and a bong with a glass bottle, to get inspired.

bon.JPG

the temperature fluctuates between 25 and 28 celsius.

hi erveryone, here goes an update.

since i put the seeds to germinate it has passed 2 weeks. 1 march-14 march. these is how the plant look and i will be feeding them bio.grow for the first time. along side with neem oil.

1 ml of bio-grow and 1ml of neem diluded in 1 lt of rested tap water.

each plant will be geting 1lt of water.

pl1.jpeg pl2 (2).jpeg pl2.jpeg
pl123.jpeg

feel free to coment and ask

Hi everyone, here goes an update of the plants 18 days after being planted and 23 days after being germinated. Please comment on the plants, tell me how do you evaluate them, is there any thing wrong that you see in them? its my first run as a indoor gardner so please post, your feedback is indispensable to me.

First plant.
p1.JPG p1a.JPG

Second plant.
p2.JPG p2a.JPG

Third plant.
p3.JPG p3a.JPG

The three girls (I hope) side by side.
tp.JPG

Thanks for visiting my grow log, and see you next week with another update.

Back