New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Here I come with my 2 cents again. I don't smoke so you would think it would not make a difference but it does. I can taste the difference in my rosin chocolates. First off Nothing has beat the flavor profile of the organic live soil grows of my past. I did not flush them. When I started Hydro methods of growing I did side by side tests of the same plant by harvesting some colas and then doing a 3 day flush with AN Flawless Finish and harvesting the rest of the plant. The AN FF won the taste test hands down. Then I discovered by adding kelp to my hydro grows I got a much better flavor profile - closer to the soil grows. Not perfect but only super tasters can tell the difference. You have to be careful because kelp can gum up the pipes in hydro. So far I have had very good luck with the GreenLeaf Kelp Extract and my drip emitters not getting clogged.
You only need to do a 3 day flush in Hydro or a week to 10 days in soil. AN Flawless Finish is a standard in my grow process.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me MOG. I may just switch to the 3 days then. I’m on board with the AN FF and I’ve got the kelp extract. I’ve got your feeding schedule — thanks again — saved me a lot of flailing about looking for answers and clues. A bit rash of me to switch nutes so close to harvest, all while setting up a new reservoir, so that schedule really saves the day. Merry Christmas MOG!
80099A09-79F4-47A8-9579-F37EBC398F72.jpeg

Well, I guess I wanted one too bad....View attachment 990831 lol. Happy Holidays to me ! If anyone else is interested Please use coupon code "first9" during checkout and get 10% off. This is why I shouldn't hang out with in these forums all day. :yay:

Merry Christmas. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new vap :)
A few tips to get you started if that's okay. When you get the device, fill it to get it ready, make sure you do at least 2 heating cycles (full power, red light hottest setting) just to burn off any factory new smell with nothing in the herb chamber. Try and use the purest water you can find. I use the purple light setting (second hottest setting) for regular smoking for really nice flavor. This vap doesn't produce huge clouds of vapor, if that's what your after you might be disappointed. Once you fill it and use it you might find a droplet of water in the bottom where you load it, don't worry its not leaking, that's just moisture buildup from the heated herb. Most important of all take really slow even draws. Don't suck on it hard or you'll pull water to your lips. Slow steady draws and it'll taste amazing. Lastly mine is not portable. It sits at my desk plugged into a USB socket 24/7 at the ready. Usually doing its little light show which looks great. You'll see when you get it, its not small and personally I think its perfect for home use, but portable I'm not so sure, and I got mine with the carry case thrown in as a freebie, but its my personal desk pipe, and its perfect. Merry Christmas :)

Here I come with my 2 cents again. I don't smoke so you would think it would not make a difference but it does. I can taste the difference in my rosin chocolates. First off Nothing has beat the flavor profile of the organic live soil grows of my past. I did not flush them. When I started Hydro methods of growing I did side by side tests of the same plant by harvesting some colas and then doing a 3 day flush with AN Flawless Finish and harvesting the rest of the plant. The AN FF won the taste test hands down. Then I discovered by adding kelp to my hydro grows I got a much better flavor profile - closer to the soil grows. Not perfect but only super tasters can tell the difference. You have to be careful because kelp can gum up the pipes in hydro. So far I have had very good luck with the GreenLeaf Kelp Extract and my drip emitters not getting clogged.
You only need to do a 3 day flush in Hydro or a week to 10 days in soil. AN Flawless Finish is a standard in my grow process.
AN Flawless Finish is such a good product. Will have to try Kelp Extract in next dwc grow.

I have the same experience. I can tell the difference most of the time if I didn’t use it. It’s a must now.

I have the Davinci IQ for portable vaping. The Cloudious is not really a portable unit. Very nice vape from it, but not convenient in any way to take out.

Good old GPen does the trick as well.

You will love the Cloudious though. Just gives you this modern feel and sureal sensation like I am in the future somehow.
Mornings with s good cup of coffee, and the CLOUDIOUS9 sitting on the kitchen table, glowing away with all its lights. Very cool experience. Give it a try, we'll share one together one morning!

Take care and rock on. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Spread the good energy around and maybe this planet can be saved yet...:pass:passing one over to you now. I think I will head to my MedCave and light up a spoon of something sticky.:thumbsup:

You will love the Cloudious though. Just gives you this modern feel and sureal sensation like I am in the future somehow.
Mornings with s good cup of coffee, and the CLOUDIOUS9 sitting on the kitchen table, glowing away with all its lights. Very cool experience. Give it a try, we'll share one together one morning!

Take care and rock on. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Spread the good energy around and maybe this planet can be saved yet...:pass:passing one over to you now. I think I will head to my MedCave and light up a spoon of something sticky.:thumbsup:
Awesome! Thank you MedCzech! I am open to different units ... the Hydrology9 is sexy looking but portability is important to me as well. I could see myself dropping it LOL.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Back