New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Definitely looking good! More seeds lol...you need to get to a meeting:biggrin: For being a new grower, you definitely have all the top shelf gear. You should be producing loads of dispensary grade bud in no time! Glad your girls started flowering. Mine have also, but seem to be growing very slowly. That, or I’m just getting really impatient.

Definitely looking good! More seeds lol...you need to get to a meeting:biggrin: For being a new grower, you definitely have all the top shelf gear. You should be producing loads of dispensary grade bud in no time! Glad your girls started flowering. Mine have also, but seem to be growing very slowly. That, or I’m just getting really impatient.

Knowing a stoner waiting for bud probably impatient :crying: I know i am even if my bud are forming quickly!

@wes @Medimadness
I have no patience. It’s all a sham LOL.
EC19FAD9-F118-43B0-B8CE-8B2500806413.jpeg

Well, this morning I made my usual visit to the tent, you know, just a quick look see to check ph/ppm/environment. Everyone drank a gallon of water overnight. And it was a forest and completely out of control, especially GG.

I set out to do some supercropping and defoliation. 2 hours later, this happened. I may have gone overboard. We’ll see.

GG at 71 days:
0CDE4469-75BA-4D78-B8D8-25B49C0F29E7.jpeg

NL1 at 41 days:
A6DA33F7-98F0-446C-A665-9C61023B6BB0.jpeg

NL2 at 41 days:
00238986-B786-416B-BD04-A9706E8A6185.jpeg

The tent when I left LOL:
F6E0818C-FF78-4311-BAC6-6776F4391C51.jpeg

I hadn’t expected to really do that much but I was unhappy with how out of control GG was, and wanted to prevent the NLs from doing the same.

Attachments

• 08DDFC46-36C4-4D9D-9AF2-1C10D0AF51D8.jpeg
    08DDFC46-36C4-4D9D-9AF2-1C10D0AF51D8.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 43
Wow, very extreme! I love that you’re willing to explore the boundaries of what they will take. I think they will fill back in before you know it. I myself wouldn’t have even been that adventurous. I would have left 1 untouched; just in case...you go girl!!:woohoo1::slap:

Wow, very extreme! I love that you’re willing to explore the boundaries of what they will take. I think they will fill back in before you know it. I myself wouldn’t have even been that adventurous. I would have left 1 untouched; just in case...you go girl!!:woohoo1::slap:
Thanks Wes. I kind of laid them to waste, didn’t I LOL. I’m interested in seeing how they respond. GG is a photoperiod and I think the NLs are autos, but who can tell, they are all on 12/12.

I love it, DG!! Great job of opening up the bud sites. I think you did this early enough that you will get a bunch of buds that you wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Your plants are growing vigorously, so they will bounce back quickly. Well done, mate! I think just scored yourself another ounce of premium bud on the GG alone with this maneuver!

:cheers:

Cheers!

I love it, DG!! Great job of opening up the bud sites. I think you did this early enough that you will get a bunch of buds that you wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Your plants are growing vigorously, so they will bounce back quickly. Well done, mate! I think just scored yourself another ounce of premium bud on the GG alone with this maneuver!

:cheers:

Cheers!
I think you may be right. The “minor defoliation/leaf tuck” routine was having no effect at all.

Back