New Grower First grow and new to the network...

That’s a humidifer. Do you think the oscillating fan on the floor will be enough? I’m looking at the secret jardin monkey fans but the reviews on Amazon are bad. Are you familiar with those?

My least favorite option is somehow attaching a 2x4 to the back supports and mounting a wall fan off that ... or rigging a fan up with duct tape LOL.
no, you need a fan on the top of the canopy and I do not think a 6" fan is enough. Keep searching for a 12" 3 speed fan that you can hang from the ceiling with a ratchet rope. it does not need to oscillate just move the air around the tops.

ScreenHunter_145 Nov. 23 20.56.jpg

no, you need a fan on the top of the canopy and I do not think a 6" fan is enough. Keep searching for a 12" 3 speed fan that you can hang from the ceiling with a ratchet rope. it does not need to oscillate just move the air around the tops.

View attachment 977621
Ok that works. Thank MOG.

Thanks @NiceOption ! I don’t know why I’m concerned I’ve come a long way considering. I’m comfortable with hydro, so now soil makes me nervous LOL. I’m even nervous about my first photoperiod grow, but there’s the tent under the 12/12.

I have some Stone Dragon seeds coming, they are autos, but not feminized. I’m trying to wrap my head around what I’m going to do with the tent when I remove half (give or take) of the plants prematurely. It’ll have to be a bucket run, for sure.

Looking real good @davisgirl, gonna start putting out some real mass soon!

i know the pain of trying to find space for the LED. Can i ask what you use to hang?

I gained a couple inches by using four rope ratchets attached directly to the light via the metal hook clips instead of using those damn metal wire weave ropes which waste almost a foot of space

Also don’t forget about Super Cropping, can be an invaluable too when you’re needing extra head space but don’t want to clip your plants :d5:

Looking real good @davisgirl, gonna start putting out some real mass soon!

i know the pain of trying to find space for the LED. Can i ask what you use to hang?

I gained a couple inches by using four rope ratchets attached directly to the light via the metal hook clips instead of using those damn metal wire weave ropes which waste almost a foot of space
Ah, that’s what she’s on, the damn metal wire weaves. Excellent idea on the ratchets, hadn’t even thought of that.

Yes, and the supercropping. I love that. GG already had a round of supercropping a couple weeks back. I thought my fingertips were going to fall off LOL. They still hurt when I think about it.

Lots of great ideas. Good to know I still have plenty of options. Thanks @Medimadness !

Ah, that’s what she’s on, the damn metal wire weaves. Excellent idea on the ratchets, hadn’t even thought of that.

DW i was mucking about trying to adjust those wire lengths to about 2 hours before i thought, “what am i doing, this could be so much simpler”

I thought you did some supercropping after i mentioned it but i think still better to needlessly mention something if there’s a chance it helps :)

You can really see how the plants have responded to the extra room you’ve given them, must be a lovely space to work in

The extra space is great. But to be honest, it’s like money, there’s never enough! I have to remind myself once in a while that GG vegged for 60 days.

Back