New Grower First grow and new to the network...

The Colorado Cookies sounds great, I almost got those my last order. There’s just TOO many choices, I have a hard time deciding! I got OG Kush as my freebies last order also. Since I’m gonna start another batch I may wait for my Mephisto seeds to be sure I get autos this time. My autoflower mix starts are strangely also looking to be in the Kush family. Hmmm? The Purple Kush are nice looking plants but are slow to flower and are outgrowing the tent. Definitely were not autos:doh:
I’ve got Mephisto coming on Friday. Forgotten Cookies and Strawberry Nuggets. It’s going to be a tough decision. I’ve also ordered a few strains from Autoflower-Portal. Citrus Noir and Stone Dragon. I’m going to hold off on those until my training wheels come off LOL.

Wow! I’m envious of your seed inventory. You really have jumped into this hobby full speed ahead. And your plants look gorgeous. I’m sure you will find it a great hobby with many benefits, as I do. There is the little stress from time to time(like a split stem), but overall very rewarding. For a new grower, you’re doin great! Looking forward to seeing your next batch in their new home:smokeit:

Me too Wes! I’m loving it up. Very few people know I am growing. It’s so nice to come on here to compare notes and share!

Great looking new tent, i wish i had that space. Soon!!!

Really good repair on the stem! i have to admit that i don’t have the dexterity for a job like that

Me too Wes! I’m loving it up. Very few people know I am growing. It’s so nice to come on here to compare notes and share!

Same here, worst thing about a stealth grow is the fact you really want to give your plants the adulation that they deserve :doh:

@davisgirl First off you are a girl right? Hey it is the internet! Anyhow I was just reading your reply about your next grow and not knowing which beans to plant :rofl: Welcome to the Club. I am in California and want to stay legal so I can only grow 6 plants at a time (all I really have room for). This is what I have in inventory now:
ScreenHunter_145 Nov. 21 11.17.jpg
ScreenHunter_144 Nov. 21 11.17.jpg

96 seeds total /6 times 3months = 48 months or 4 years to grow what I have and I want more:haha:.

@davisgirl First off you are a girl right? Hey it is the internet! Anyhow I was just reading your reply about your next grow and not knowing which beans to plant :rofl: Welcome to the Club. I am in California and want to stay legal so I can only grow 6 plants at a time (all I really have room for). This is what I have in inventory now:
View attachment 976568 View attachment 976569

96 seeds total /6 times 3months = 48 months or 4 years to grow what I have and I want more:haha:.

Nice collection, MoG! I love your spreadsheet idea. Gonna do the same!

View attachment 976568 View attachment 976569

Yes I’m a girl LOL.

I’m feeling pretty outclassed here, my list is in a lowly word doc. You know, you could import that into MS Access and have a fine database going...

It’s going to be tough to resist all these Black Friday deals.

Wow, I really feel technically challenged here lol. I keep my list of seedstock scribbled on a scrap of paper with pencil that I keep in the jar of seeds which are in little ziplock baggies with a label of strain, quantity, and date.

Back